Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GT should take a leaf out of Square's book and make multiple variants of Tifa in her Wall Market dresses. Except you know, actually good.
GT should not take a leaf out of Square’s book and refrain from completely over-saturating the market

there is some feedback regarding zack 1st class neck looks shorter than usual. this is due to the connector placed deeper inside the headsculpt.

there are 2 solution available.

no1. aftersales service method
send back the headsculpt to gt(if your supplier offer the aftersales service)and gt will takeout the connector (glued inside headsculpt)and let buyer adjust the desire height for the neck.

no2.buyer diy method.
dont push all the way when connect the headsculpt,or can also use some blu tack(ruber)to increase the height of ball joint connector.

Attachments

• 0C266DC9-95CD-48DE-9E27-C74E96740E1D.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
noctis prototype.

again,please do not repost to others social media.
fb,twitter etc
saw a page at twitter repost all the pic that i shared.

if leaked to others platform again,guess I need to stop sharing anymor.

keep low profile ,my dear friends

Attachments

• 455DC04F-8058-4B48-A5DB-6C1827A88F0C.jpeg
    455DC04F-8058-4B48-A5DB-6C1827A88F0C.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 0
  • B504AA7E-C28A-424B-912A-C4EEB7617E19.jpeg
    B504AA7E-C28A-424B-912A-C4EEB7617E19.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 0
there is some feedback regarding zack 1st class neck looks shorter than usual. this is due to the connector placed deeper inside the headsculpt.

there are 2 solution available.

no1. aftersales service method
send back the headsculpt to gt(if your supplier offer the aftersales service)and gt will takeout the connector (glued inside headsculpt)and let buyer adjust the desire height for the neck.

no2.buyer diy method.
dont push all the way when connect the headsculpt,or can also use some blu tack(ruber)to increase the height of ball joint connector.
Does anybody know who does this service? I don't know if the neck joint is in deep enough that it can't be pulled out manually. I know Damtoys Leon Kennedy's plug wasn't glued in properly and could be manually adjusted.

noctis prototype.

again,please do not repost to others social media.
fb,twitter etc
saw a page at twitter repost all the pic that i shared.

if leaked to others platform again,guess I need to stop sharing anymor.

keep low profile ,my dear friends
Noctic is looking great! Not sure if I'll get him since his normal outfit is quite boring but will have to see.

Unfornately since this forum is open to anyone to look at, even if you're not a member, it's very easy for people to repost the images found on here. Even Toyswonderland took an Inart The Batman image I edited and posted here and used it in their marketing emails. :rolleyes2 Wouldn't take it personally. There's just no way for people to stop other random lurkers from grabbing images posted here unfortunately.

Does anybody know who does this service? I don't know if the neck joint is in deep enough that it can't be pulled out manually. I know Damtoys Leon Kennedy's plug wasn't glued in properly and could be manually adjusted.
the connector is glued to the headsculpt,it can be done but quite difficult to take it out.
my advice is use the blu tack rubber.

I think I’ll go for the putty method. I have some clear silicone ear plugs I use for pretty much everything, this seems right up their alley lol

Yeah there are a few fb groups I've seen that share pics from either this forum or that twitter, what can be done to stop?

Noctic is looking great! Not sure if I'll get him since his normal outfit is quite boring but will have to see.

Unfornately since this forum is open to anyone to look at, even if you're not a member, it's very easy for people to repost the images found on here. Even Toyswonderland took an Inart The Batman image I edited and posted here and used it in their marketing emails. 🤡 Wouldn't take it personally. There's just no way for people to stop other random lurkers from grabbing images posted here unfortunately.
well,guess i just need to stop sharing. I used to hope that those who see this section will keep it on here only. but still leaked to others platform.

well,guess i just need to stop sharing. I used to hope that those who see this section will keep it on here only. but still leaked to others platform.
For what it's worth, I don't see your images reposted onto the 4 big 1/6 groups that I'm in on Facebook. I've only ever seen your images in this thread so I think it's a minor amount of people actually seeing these updates. There's not a lot casual collectors who are really following GameToys. I only mainly see the official announcement photos reposted into groups when GameToys themselves posts them.

I would hope you can continue to share but of course feel free to do what makes you feel comfortable. It's been greatly appreciated either way.

There is
https://www.reddit.com/r/gametoysTwo fb groups I'm in that are really small and I remember there's this one twitter mentioned here thats resharing from here
Yes like I said. That subreddit only has 10 people on it and the FB groups you mention are probably super super small. Walters images aren't reposted in the big 1/6 figure groups I'm in since a lot of people don't care for their updates like we do in this thread.

Attachments

• 6389403A-8EBF-4480-8283-30433F6DC56A.png
    6389403A-8EBF-4480-8283-30433F6DC56A.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 38A83401-5039-4CDD-80D1-203678FB9A5D.png
    38A83401-5039-4CDD-80D1-203678FB9A5D.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 106003E6-3A16-4411-8E36-AA0B41AA095E.png
    106003E6-3A16-4411-8E36-AA0B41AA095E.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
Back