Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. Decided to just buy another one and if TW actually comes through I can sell it.
Saw someone sell one on eBay for $600 with shipping. You will make a good profit if you do decide to sell even if it is not at that price.

Last edited:
Saw someone sell one on eBay for $600 with shipping. You will make a good profit of you do decide to sell even if it is not at that price.
If I do sell one (if I get the other), I think id like to sell it at a reasonable price because I know how much of a pain these are to get a hold of.

Price slowly went from $225 to $248 in the last 30 minutes. Good job KGHobby. 🤡
Still better than $600+ though.

Does anyone remember how much Zack and the extra body were at OSK ? Just preparing for the coming invoice since I forgot what it originally was total for each

Does anyone remember how much Zack and the extra body were at OSK ? Just preparing for the coming invoice since I forgot what it originally was total for each
$264 for Zack
$146 for extra body

Don't forget our price included shipping cost already

And he is gone from KG

Looks like they're now selling him for a jacked up price on their ebay, not $600 bad but still

1662525038661.png

Im gonna wait for it to settle down. Most of the prices well be seeing at this point mostly are FOMO triggers. But like on how i (risked and )managed to get my cloud hardy daytona. I'll wait for the moment they reprice the current prices lower as no one si biting into them. It's no retail price but its better that whats available right now.

This is the price i pay for not pre-ordering XD

I shudder to think of what the secondary market prices for Tifa will be, when she eventually releases.
probably a lot better than Zack, Zack is in the unique position of being underhyped, and made at the sweetspot of peopel not knowing/remembering him and his game being remastered. It'll only go up once he's in part 2 of the remake.
With Tifa there will be a lot more unite produced.

Back