Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Walter, i know for a while that this guy keep sharing your pics and sometimes pics of prototypes from gametoys that have been posted never here.
In the end i think you shouldnt have to worry to much, when he post these gametoys pictures he has very little impact, like 20 or 30 favs and a few retwits, you can just check all his post. When he has a ton of likes is when he post those nsfw statues of tifa hehe.
Just reconsider the idea to leave this forum, i like a lot to come here sometimes to check if there is any news from Gametoys who is doing an amazing work to keep me collecting 1/6.

Hopefully that twitter handle sees these msgs and stop sharing
The only way they'd stop posting is if Walter watermarked them with something semi obnoxious, wouldn't bother me none.

Does anybody know if Gianttoy does replacement parts for gametoys stuff, if not I'll attempt the neck surgery myself.

The only way they'd stop posting is if Walter watermarked them with something semi obnoxious, wouldn't bother me none.

Does anybody know if Gianttoy does replacement parts for gametoys stuff, if not I'll attempt the neck surgery myself.
GianToys might have better luck since they've been great with third party replacement parts for me but forget it if you got it from KGHobby. Never bothered to help me with my Cloud issue so I had to buy a spare body + arms from ToyAnxiety.

If Zack comes from TW, I'll just use my classic tissue paper/paper method to pad things out. Easy and no mess!

Also, it's great to see more pics, but let's be real, you (royal) are delusional if it isn't going to get shared or something. So far the reach is low and niche, so I wouldn't sweat it. We also don't need gatekeeper/elitist attitudes in a figure community, surely?

It’s just a matter of balance.

The figures are made for an underserved market in the first place. If access to them becomes TOO caged off, they’re not really fulfilling their purpose, and lbr it’s easy to say ‘well who cares’ until you turn out to be on the other side of the gate than you thought you’d be.

But it’s EQUALLY important to remember that, if they do become so popular that absolutely everyone knows about them, then they will become targeted by SE and have to shut down.

Just be mindful with where you share them, how, to what audience (ie the difference between your server of 5 friends VS a Twitter account with 1000 followers) and definitely DO NOT tag them with official tags.

I think the majority of us with registered accounts and who are regularly posting here aren't the problem. It's the lurkers that come in and grab the pictures and go post them hoping for exposure that will ruin it for everyone.
Yeah, for sure. We can only hope our appeals reach someone who’s liable to think twice. :\

I'm not sure where that VII_Moment twitter guy gets his pictures from, but he's got pictures that aren't even from this forum. Not sure what to tell y'all about him, but surely wish his posts would be silenced. For all of our sake.

If Zack comes from TW, I'll just use my classic tissue paper/paper method to pad things out. Easy and no mess!

Also, it's great to see more pics, but let's be real, you (royal) are delusional if it isn't going to get shared or something. So far the reach is low and niche, so I wouldn't sweat it. We also don't need gatekeeper/elitist attitudes in a figure community, surely?
Don’t really think it’s about being elitist if Walter himself is saying not to share these or he’ll stop. I’ve asked that guy on Twitter to stop before and didn’t reply and I showed him this thread since he’s clearly here and asked him to and he finally replied. It isn’t about gatekeeping more so protecting it since this is a company known to so little that realistically would and should have never worked. Without them we don’t have the best versions of these figures so it’s best to keep it as hush hush as possible to preserve that.

Welp months ago, iv'e seen some of Walters pics posted on a local fb group here. ill call their attention next time i see them posting

Back