Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would L and Light possibly be easier to manufacture as well? Not as many large accessories ie. pauldrons or swords, I guess the bulk of it would be tailoring the soft goods.

They have already shown the Death Note figures and they blow medicoms out of the water
Thanks I didn't know😮, but google them yesterday and... They are simply on another level, they can have my money as soon as they put the preorders
Just Hope they are not as expensive as zack fair though

On topic::
Zacks is on its way (Shipping notification from GianToy)

Thanks I didn't know😮, but google them yesterday and... They are simply on another level, they can have my money as soon as they put the preorders
Just Hope they are not as expensive as zack fair though

On topic::
Zacks is on its way (Shipping notification from GianToy)
checked my mail after this, mine's also shipped

OSK's shipping is compromised at the moment due to covid lockdowns, I believe he posted about it on FB a couple days back. Could be related to that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA feels like the wait was YEARS, cannot wait to get him, hope it doesn't take too long to get him.

OSK's shipping is compromised at the moment due to covid lockdowns, I believe he posted about it on FB a couple days back. Could be related to that.
1662403070662.png

Sorry guys our Zack is delayed

They supposed to send us the figure yesterday (While our warehouse area re-open yesterday)

But then they start to lockdown supplier's warehouse

Hopefully we will receive the figure within this week, we will send the invoice once figures arrived our warehouse

Sorry guys our Zack is delayed

They supposed to send us the figure yesterday (While our warehouse area re-open yesterday)

But then they start to lockdown supplier's warehouse

Hopefully we will receive the figure within this week, we will send the invoice once figures arrived our warehouse
I think it's wrong to say that, but I'm so happy there is a delay! Best time ever Kit! lol
Last week finally scored threezero fallout X-01 armor and I'm waiting for the next week salary day like I never did before.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we won’t be getting no Zack’s from TW…

Attachments

• DB9F7A8A-2A22-44BF-A1FE-E707F29364FC.jpeg
    DB9F7A8A-2A22-44BF-A1FE-E707F29364FC.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 0
Back