Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! We need more positivity indeed!

Allow me to start!

Tifa when?

:whistle:
Let’s not start this please haha the million Zack posts became too much. Would rather just have Walter give us intel or actual discussions here. Would also be nice to see everyone’s Cloud/Sephiroth set ups. Not doing a detolf personally so would be curious to see how everyone else is displaying theirs

I kinda don't care about Tifa, her look in game is off to me, maybe if they announce other characters. Or if they include an alternative body. I like seamless, but I imagine it'll be rough to preserve her as is, or replace her body down teh road. Tifa has enough clothing now that you could feasibly cover most of her joints anyway.

I've largely made my mind up, as much as I respect GT's workmanship, I think I would only "need" AC Sephiroth next. I could certainly be tempted by Aeris though as she'd fit in nicely with AC Cloud.

well ,dn is next. boss aldy said wont release any picture of tifa until preorder.

btw,just now cm shop open sales for zack stock. 24set. price around 2240rmb,roughly 325usd. all sold out within 1sec.

Attachments

• kevin-hart-kevin.gif
    kevin-hart-kevin.gif
    709 KB · Views: 0
I kinda don't care about Tifa, her look in game is off to me, maybe if they announce other characters. Or if they include an alternative body. I like seamless, but I imagine it'll be rough to preserve her as is, or replace her body down teh road. Tifa has enough clothing now that you could feasibly cover most of her joints anyway.
yeah, That is why i kinda wish we had the options we had for cloud and zack for tifa w/c we can swap with the seamless and jointed arms with the figure. Sadly i dont think that is the case this time.

Though, I agree you should have the option of seamless or jointed.. I'm sure it won't be as bad as you guys think.. AC Cloud is still having is body tested and he seems to be doing fine for over or almost half a year.. Tifa will be coming out way later than him, so I'm sure her body modifications will be on point by then. We still have to wait for Death Note and AC Cloud before we even get some Tifa going on. Then we have Vincent, Yuna, AC Sephiroth, Noctis, Cloudette, Aerith and even 4th Form Ichigo. Gonna be a lot of tests and increasing going on. Long and great journey ahead. Let's just sit back, relax and enjoy the flight😁👌🏾

Last edited:
yeah, That is why i kinda wish we had the options we had for cloud and zack for tifa w/c we can swap with the seamless and jointed arms with the figure. Sadly i dont think that is the case this time.
I'm hoping the delay with Tifa so far means we're getting the options to swap the arms to jointed. Her elbow is even covered by a sleeve, I don't get why it's even fully seamless to begin with unfornately. Museum posed Tifa will be a shame for sure. Here's hoping for the best.

Though, I agree you should have the option of seamless or jointed.. I'm sure it won't be as bad as you guy think.. AC Cloud is still having is body tested and he seems to be doing fine for over or almost half a year.. Tifa will be coming out way later than him, so I'm sure her body modifications will be on point by then. We still have to wait for Death Note and AC Cloud before we even get some Tifa going on. Then we have Vincent, Yuna, AC Sephiroth, Noctis, Cloudette, Aerith and even 4th Form Ichigo. Gonna be a lot of tests and increasing going on. Long and great journey ahead. Let's just sit back, relax and enjoy the flight😁👌🏾
I already got the guys I want for the most part, maybe if Rufus gets a figure I'll bite, but I'm only about the Shinra troopers now, I know play arts gave us a few, but I want GT to make them. Seems like it'd be a no brainer since it's just part and pattern reuse out the wazoo and they could use it to pad releases during dryspells.

I am however biased since I love the commander design.

Last edited:
FWIW: My GT Cloud came out of the box with a tiny tear on the inside of the upper arm, and I’ve kept him in the “Buster Sword Held Over The Shoulders” pose, and not only have no new tears appeared but the original one has yet to grow either. So.

FWIW: My GT Cloud came out of the box with a tiny tear on the inside of the upper arm, and I’ve kept him in the “Buster Sword Held Over The Shoulders” pose, and not only have no new tears appeared but the original one has yet to grow either. So.
Same happened with mine. Just a little tip a super tiny dot of super glue at the top of a pin will fix it and seal it. I also just have my Cloud now with seamless arm being the one that’s in a standard pose and the sword over his back arm is the plastic one

well ,dn is next. boss aldy said wont release any picture of tifa until preorder.

btw,just now cm shop open sales for zack stock. 24set. price around 2240rmb,roughly 325usd. all sold out within 1sec.
I'm totally in for a light Yagami figure

I personally think medicom did the best job so far when it comes to DeathNote but I'm pretty sure GameToys can achive great things

I'm hoping the delay with Tifa so far means we're getting the options to swap the arms to jointed. Her elbow is even covered by a sleeve, I don't get why it's even fully seamless to begin with unfornately. Museum posed Tifa will be a shame for sure. Here's hoping for the best.
In the same sense, who does it bother if her elbows split, since it's covered by black fabric and armor as well. Of course I wouldn't feel great knowing it has split, but since I would never remove the armor anyway, I'd never truly know, so... what's it matter if it does?

Back