Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Happy Birthday Les. Don't forget to take a break and enjoy yourself a bit today. You honestly deserve it and don't need to justify it any more than saying its your birthday! :duff

Again, Happy Birthday Les. Don't forget to take a break and enjoy yourself a bit today. You honestly deserve it and don't need to justify it any more than saying its your birthday! :duff

Damn straight! Have a beer, sit back and watch a movie or something. Just enjoy your day man. :rock

Thanks guys. :D I am trying! But heads are just calling out to me...FINISH US LES!!!
And I will. More to come there for sure. Just 'cause it's my birthday doesn't mean I can't do some paints for folks, but thanks. Time off for me is catching up! Like Scotty on Star Trek, his vacations are when he's readin' tech manuals and thinking engines! For me...it's painting!

Anyway, here's a Les Birthday image cache back at ya all!

First up is a ref shot that was requested of the DCD Joker with the HT and for fun, my custom one

DCDHTFMLJokers001.jpg

Makes me think of those creepy guys in Dark City, what with the tall one there.... Still am not sure what to do with him yet...

And...

The wonderful Sovereign sculpted Ra's Al Ghul/Ducard/Liam Neeson head on my custom Ra's figure
RasNguys001.jpg

with some lurkers in there....

My finished (almost finished, I want to add a tuft of hair on his forehead yet...)
Dark Knight Two-Face figure!!!

With some friends....

First up, my custom Batman villains so far....all custom versions...

Harvey000.jpg

And some details with Harvey and the HT Joker, who didn't wanna be left out of the pics...

Harvey001.jpg

Harvey003.jpg

Harvey002.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!
Harvey004.jpg

And with Spencer's head, unpainted as it comes, for reference

Harvey005.jpg

And again, thanks guys. Enjoy the pics.

TF Recipe:
Spencer's head
Dragon body and hands
Dragon white shirt (washed collar repainted)
HT Clark Kent tie (repainted red stripes)
Toysoldier menswear suit bought from Monkey Depot
(washed burnt umber then black, then used a soldering iron and sculpted in details with heat into the fabric, then repainted those bits reddish tones and drybrushed black and then semi-gloss clear on the burnt parts so they looked like burnt material)
Coin, made from pressed 21st Century button and dremeled and painted.

Not hard stuff! Cost, not bad, about $75 in total parts.

So, there's my show today.

Back to work!
More REAL updates very soon!

Les, great job on the Two-Face man, wow, if you ever want to send him my way, I can already imagine some fun stuff :rock

Boy, DCD Joker actually looks like a circus clown on stilts next to his brothers.

Les, great job on the Two-Face man, wow, if you ever want to send him my way, I can already imagine some fun stuff :rock

Boy, DCD Joker actually looks like a circus clown on stilts next to his brothers.

Already ahead of ya! :D
Got a few more figs to send anyway, but I KNOW you would enjoy Harvey. He is rife with possibilities, many very funny. :horror

And yeah SDoug, I know. His coat would make a great 1/6 duster if dyed to suit whatever figure. Or just a cool variant Joker...

Wow! Les, I thought Two-face looked good before, but he is PERFECT now! The burnt suit looks amazing! Hot Toys has their work cut out for them. I am *this* close to getting Spencers! :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend!

:fireworks

Thanks guys. I am trying! But heads are just calling out to me...FINISH US LES!!!
And I will. More to come there for sure. Just 'cause it's my birthday doesn't mean I can't do some paints for folks, but thanks. Time off for me is catching up! Like Scotty on Star Trek, his vacations are when he's readin' tech manuals and thinking engines! For me...it's painting!

First up is a ref shot that was requested of the DCD Joker with the HT and for fun, my custom one

DCDHTFMLJokers001.jpg

Makes me think of those creepy guys in Dark City, what with the tall one there.... Still am not sure what to do with him yet...

And...

The wonderful Sovereign sculpted Ra's Al Ghul/Ducard/Liam Neeson head on my custom Ra's figure
RasNguys001.jpg

My finished (almost finished, I want to add a tuft of hair on his forehead yet...)

With some friends....

Harvey000.jpg

And some details with Harvey and the HT Joker, who didn't wanna be left out of the pics...

Harvey001.jpg

Harvey003.jpg

Harvey002.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!
Harvey004.jpg

Harvey005.jpg

TF Recipe:
Spencer's head
Dragon body and hands
(washed burnt umber then black, then used a soldering iron and sculpted in details with heat into the fabric, then repainted those bits reddish tones and drybrushed black and then semi-gloss clear on the burnt parts so they looked like burnt material)

Back to work!

Bloody amazing as always. And bloody! :)

That Nolan Villains set is one to die for.

Thanks, Les. Appreciate it.

And that updated Two-Face looks great!

Excellent job on the jacket Les

Formula noted and fingers crossed I can repeat :)

It really does make the figure real when the sculpt and the burnt bit of the jacket match the way you have done

Harvey001.jpg

So glad ive got these sculpts and your paint coming for these, diamonds

Thanks guys. :D I am trying! But heads are just calling out to me...FINISH US LES!!!

DCDHTFMLJokers001.jpg

And...

RasNguys001.jpg

With some friends....

Harvey000.jpg

Harvey001.jpg

Harvey003.jpg

Harvey002.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!
Harvey004.jpg

Harvey005.jpg

TF Recipe:
Spencer's head
Dragon body and hands

Back to work!

Hi Les, I have a pretty new thread here regarding a Joker custom and a few questions:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40318

The third joker in your pic is a custom, do you mind telling me where you found those pants and blazer? Also, are the shoes HT or a really similar pair you found online?

Thanks for any help!

As everyone before me has offered, Happy Birthday :chew

Last edited:
I honestly wasn't that blown away by the Two-Face sculpt until I saw that paint job.

Not only is your work typically amazing, but it brings out the true beauty and accuracy in the sculpt.

A collaboration made in 1:6th heaven....:monkey3

That Two-Face.....its awesome. The jacket looks great along with that great repaint. Great job Les

Also, Happy Birthday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back