Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very kind of you guys. Thanks.

Here is the new head on the HT body, together with my full custom one

JokeRedo004.jpg

Meant to post this, so you could see some differences.

And here are the heads in progress, prehair and rough...

3Jokes001.jpg

Again, hope to have these all done this month or early next month, but of course, AFTER all Hicks and Hudsons and all those other heads and works that are ahead in line.

These three "samples" are just for choosing the versions for those that have paid, so forgive my putting them in with my latest updates.

They already are someone's though, so when these are finished I will send them out pretty soon, to the first three in line that I owe heads to, after I use them for reference as I work for a few weeks yet. Thanks.

Those look cool. Just asking, how is Indy coming along?

WAY ahead of these Jokers! He's looking good. I am so hip deep in 5 O'clock shadow guys, that none are fast. I hope that is understandable.
BUT...
VERY soon on all Indys and USCMs and all the others. Thanks. LOTS painting at one time. about 85 or so at one time here. At...one...time.....

No worries though. I can't wait to finish these for you. Thanks for asking and hang tight! They are coming!
I'm a man of my word! :rock

Les feel free to finish my head first so you can show everyone an example of your interrogation scene paint. :D I'm just sayin' is all. I want to help the people. :D

WAY ahead of these Jokers! He's looking good. I am so hip deep in 5 O'clock shadow guys, that none are fast. I hope that is understandable.
BUT...
VERY soon on all Indys and USCMs and all the others. Thanks. LOTS painting at one time. about 85 or so at one time here. At...one...time.....

No worries though. I can't wait to finish these for you. Thanks for asking and hang tight! They are coming!
I'm a man of my word! :rock

Completely. Don't worry. I will not be unpleasent about it. Just curious.

Les feel free to finish my head first so you can show everyone an example of your interrogation scene paint. :D I'm just sayin' is all. I want to help the people. :D

:rotfl:lol Sure! Yeah. Just helpin' out, eh?
Mp problem. As you were actually first in line anyway! :D Will do! He will be as soon as I can get to him.

Since this is for info for those that ordered a head from me....
A repeat of the post...

Quick mid-term update...

Version one, or Pencil Trick head for my Joker head versions, that I worked up between other works this weekend so I would have something to show for my own series of Jokers.

Two things to note, I am offering the added hair to all heads unless you specifically do not want it.
I am also working on variants on that, the texture and look of it for both the Party, and Interrogation versions, as this one is closest to the Pencil Trick makeup but might get more dirtied yet for other variations. This was my first test with the new hair.

This is also the first post movie paint of this head I have actually had time to do, (second paint on it since my original custom figure that has been pretty well documented around here thanks to MaulFan's awesome photos) I have the other variants coming within the next couple of days, so hang tight for those also.

This is the head shown displayed on my own Hot Toys Joker as is. No amendments made other than the head which is mounted on a type B adaptor and placed. Note the hunch look to him now. Much more pronounced even than my custom.

JokeRedo001.jpg

JokeRedo003.jpg

JokeRedo006.jpg

JokeRedo007.jpg

JokeRedo005.jpg

And some lower views on a shelf to see it in different lighting

JokeRedo009.jpg

JokeRedo010.jpg

The hair is a newer and much nicer and finer kind than I used on my original custom one, and I can do much more with it.
I will try some messier and dirtier looks with it for the interrogation head and maybe the Party one some also. Just seeing how you like it for now.

That is freaking awesome Les! I absolutely love how it turned out! That hair you are using really adds a lot to the overall look! :rock

Your's offically rivals the Hot Toys Bank Robbery Joker in terms of pissed off Joker, and Chris Howe's in likeness! :clap

OK that is superb......amazing..............makesme almost want to get into the batman line......must resist and stick with alien & predator....but I know I am still getting some of your finest work :naughty so happy to wait...

Definitely looks great Les, still unsure which paint and hair version I want though. The new hair looks amazing, even better than the first. I especially love that close-up shot of the head...it just screams evil

Can't wait to see how you style them after the different scenes! :rock

Firstly, Happy belated birthday Les!!!
Sorry I miised it on time buddy!
Secondly, I love seeing these Hicks and Reeses. It's refreshing and makes me know that the wait to complete mine is all the more worth it.
Rock on Les!!!

Kick ass, Les!

I'm also waiting to see the other versions to see which one I'd want.

And added hair for all heads? You are awesome!

JokeRedo005.jpg

This is EXACTLY how I want my Joker to look. These pics are spectacular!

Nicely done Les, I see now what you were describing in our conversation recently.

JokeRedo005.jpg

SSF Board: "Les, you're crazy!"

Les: "No I'm not....no...I'm...nottttt."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back