Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Longbow Captain Miller head Les painted for me. FEEEEEEnomial!

CaptainMillerSPR4.jpg

More pics here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1116990#post1116990

Wow, figuremaster strikes again!!! Glad to see the wonderful paints coming out and that it seems (knocks on wood) that thing are more stable for you now :rock

Les did a great job on that Reese head. I may have to repaint him again now that I think my skills have improved (only a little :lol).

Hey Les, if you are reading this, how did you achieve the scar? Is it just painted? Or did you actually do some mods? Thanks :chew

Not sure how Les did it. But a scar of that type could easily be etched into a resin cast with the tip of an X-acto knife.

Fantastic job on that Longbow sculpt, but damn, for some reason I hate the sculpt. I mean, it Hanks, and the paints bring it to life, but I just can't bring myself to find a liking for that sculpt.

Wow, a lot going on here!
I spent the week hanging out with my kids at the beach, and boy was it worth it!

Anyway, just came back in to see what new wonders Les had to show. Good to see you back at work so enthusiastically buddy.

Les,

I'd just like to say that I'm sorry I brought this subject up in a public forum. I should of contacted you privately about this, and I'm sorry for not doing that and I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you yesterday.

Dark Artist,

I apologize to you as well. You were defending a friend and I was wrong to respond to you as I did. I am sorry.

And finally, I apologize to Darklord Dave bringing this whole thing up in his forum, when it should of been handled privately.

Last edited:
holy crap! i don't read les' wonderful thread for a couple of days and everyone goes and gets sand in their vaginas. now the air is clear and the sand is out, i hope we can get back to seeing some sweet ass repaints that are good enough to make love next to. that miller in particular is awesome.

i haven't had to wait a year for anything yet. but both les and DA have stuff of mine, and i don't care if it takes 2 years. the longer the heads are there, the longer they soak up their natural awesomeness and paint-master-supreme-odours. it's all good.

Better built out than etched in. That scar looked like a keloid and that causes permanent swelling in the tissue.

As for the Reese scar, Les sculpted it on. As Ed said, it looks more like a keloid scar that way... as it should. :D

Looks like I'm going to be making some minor mods to my sculpt then. Thanks for the info guys!:peace

Yes it was a keloid scar I added on the the Reese cast sculpts I offer.

Also, thanks all, for all that went down in the last few days. No need bringing it up again, just know I appreciate the support and understanding. And of course I accept any apologies, and I hope others accept mine.
So...
MOVING ON.....

Was out with Ma all day yesterday, and she baked me a day early Bday cake which we enjoyed. So, it was a pleasant day. Did keep the brushes dry though, so getting in gear today for the long weekend.

Back to work and enjoying it. More updates to come!

And by the way, you guys rock! :rock

Edit:
Ma says thanks to USCMHICKS for the kind get well card! I do too! Thanks Tay!
And for what it's worth, I share this birthday with, of all people, Michael Jackson, yesh, THAT Michael Jackson :monkey4, and also, strangely enough, John McCain. Who woulda thunk it?
Sir Richard Attenborogh too, of Jurassic Park old park owner guy, and Ghandi directing fame, so that one makes me proud. :D

Last edited:
HAPPY BDAY LES!

MY MAIN MAN!

WE LOVE YOU BRO! AND MA TOO!

YOU ARE A RARE GIFT TO THIS BOARD

AND A SUPER RARE GIFTED TALENT.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR US BRO!

:fireworks :fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back