FIFA 10 Or PES 10 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it loving it but online is just Real or Barca every match and if they quit while you're winning no achievements AGAIN! so with a record of 8 wins and 2 defeats i'm sticking to manager mode.

I did get the underdog achievement using Blackburn online though. :lol

FIFA 10 is the only way :rock it has become even better than 09... better animations and gameplay, realistic flanks, useful supplements examples: (fast Freekick, 360° Dribbling, whistle from referee, weather snow)

FIFA 10 is the only way :rock it has become even better than 09... better animations and gameplay, realistic flanks, useful supplements examples: (fast Freekick, 360° Dribbling, whistle from referee, weather snow)

100% Agree it's soooooooo good and i love playing in the snow. :rock :D

Madden is ghey :lecture

Agreed ..

FIFA has reached the heights of perfection imo. In a way i'm gutted PES just doesn't cut it anymore but its always been in FIFA's shadow. Even when it had better playability, FIFA was more popular with the masses because it had the rights to use real names. It was only the hardcore who stuck by it and who knew PES was superior. Now its just lost its way and FIFA has evolved into a beast... I do feel like a sell out though buying into FIFA :lol

Got it yesterday and I am loving it. All of the improvements are great, like you guys mentioned. I also like that the physical attributes of a player play a bigger part in this one. Tackling is a lot easier if you're defender has a higher strength. The quick free kicks are great, since they don't slow down the play like a normal free kick would. Overall, it's an improvement from 09 and I love it. The only annoying thing like usual, is the people online who keep on using Barca and keep on quitting at the last minute :lol.

Agreed ..

FIFA has reached the heights of perfection imo. In a way i'm gutted PES just doesn't cut it anymore but its always been in FIFA's shadow. Even when it had better playability, FIFA was more popular with the masses because it had the rights to use real names. It was only the hardcore who stuck by it and who knew PES was superior. Now its just lost its way and FIFA has evolved into a beast... I do feel like a sell out though buying into FIFA :lol

American football is far superior than that crap you fine folk play on that side of the pond. :lecture

American football is far superior than that crap you fine folk play on that side of the pond. :lecture

typical north american point of view! soccer is soooo much better than "american football"...why is it called football when the majority of play happens with the ball in your hands and not your feet!

FIFA 10 FTW!!!

typical north american point of view! soccer is soooo much better than "american football"...why is it called football when the majority of play happens with the ball in your hands and not your feet!

FIFA 10 FTW!!!

Always wondered that myself. :confused: :lol

Soccer is for homosexuals that are scared of playing a real contact sport. :lecture

Yeah not everything is about bullying someone into submission - soccer is a game of skill - you're just exposing yourself to be a small-minded red neck. :gun

Yeah not everything is about bullying someone into submission - soccer is a game of skill - you're just exposing yourself to be a small-minded red neck. :gun

Kicking a ball around is less than skill. I really like it when they head the ball too. They are used to giving head. Head.....:rotfl

handegg.jpg

Back