FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention 2014 in Southern California-UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

Just found out about this, count us in! We'll be coming up from San Diego to attend on Saturday, spend the night up there and then Disneyland on Sunday (although to be honest, we'll enjoy this more than Disneyland). :)

Also, do we know the hours that F&S will be open during these two days? I don't see it listed on the flyer.

Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

Just found out about this, count us in! We'll be coming up from San Diego to attend on Saturday, spend the night up there and then Disneyland on Sunday (although to be honest, we'll enjoy this more than Disneyland). :)

Also, do we know the hours that F&S will be open during these two days? I don't see it listed on the flyer.

:hi5:Awesome man, very excited to meet many of my fellow freaks in person and talk shop, not to mention all the artists and vendors that will be there, also can't wait to see all the customs in the competition and see what Iminime will be bringing to show off.:yess:

Thanks for the add on Facebook as well. :)

Thanks for the add on Facebook as well. :)

:hi5:Its cool meeting board members on facebook feels more like a community which I think this forum and FAMCON is all about, bringing like minded enthusiasts that share the same passion for the hobby they all love.:1-1:

Same here, thanks for the add man. I am so stoked for this. I got friends that dont even collect coming with me. :D

Quick question - if I wanted to have one of my custom figures displayed, how does that work?

Same here, thanks for the add man. I am so stoked for this. I got friends that dont even collect coming with me. :D

:hi5:Awesome, very excited for this show, can't wait to see what Iminime and ZCWorld will be bringing to show off and sell. There are still more announcements to come as we get closer so keep an eye on this thread for for info.:yess:

Sir Eaton Flipflop as he is known on OSW has worked as an action figure designer for Cal-Tek. He has also done miniatures for HBO's Funny or Die series. In addition, he also has a series of four figures that are a new franchise for him ( called: HDFL or Hyper Detail Figure Lab - a follow up to my HDGL or Hyper Detail Gun Lab ). They are multi national high speed gear elite force military subjects with almost 100% custom gear and setups. They are as yet to be seen, and will be unveiled exclusively at FAMCOM. Here are some pics of his previous work:

GABRIEL GARCIA is a sculptor of high quality statues, busts and portraits for the entertainment industry, and he also makes some awesome 1/6 scale zombie heads. Gabriel has sculpted for various studios including Sideshow Collectibles and Gentle Giant. Gabriel Garcia Studios will be at FAMCON!!!

photo.php

Deadeye_Zombie_Head_01.jpg

G_Zombie_Head_01.jpg

Migge_Zombie_Head01.jpg

Clyde_Zombie_Head_01.jpg

Karina_Final_001.jpg

TheZombieSlayer_010.jpg

Faun%2Bmini%2Bbust_CCX2008_002.jpg

PaleMan%2BMinibust_002%2Bcopy.jpg

PaleMan%2BMaquette_001%2Bcopy.jpg

https://gabrielgarciastudios.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabriel-Garcia-Studios-Official-Page/133429096723538

https://s139.beta.photobucket.com/user/Skelton65/library/GABRIEL GARCIA STUDIOS

Last edited:

Mr.Dandy are fully licensed in the nerdly arts, they have been releasing sculptures, toys, and design concepts by artist James Hakola and their latest offering Jiggybot a 1/6 poseable resin kit, will be making a debut at FAMCON!!!!

https://www.mrdandy.com/

https://www.facebook.com/MrDandycom

Last edited:

Hopefully these shops will have some HT figures for decent prices.

Hopefully these shops will have some HT figures for decent prices.

Conventions are all about finding decent prices and some rare stuff you don't see everyday, i'm confident you will find everything your looking for and then some!!! Still more updates to come as the event gets closer so remember to keep checking this thread or if you haven't yet like the page on facebook and share with other liked minded individuals.

https://www.facebook.com/FamconFigureAndModelConvention?ref=hl

Awesome. Definitely gonna be blowin that week's paycheck. :lol

I hope you mean your friends from all your signatures you've been posting. :drool

:lol :lol :lol Nope, just coworkers. :lol

This event is really starting to shape up. :clap

This event is really starting to shape up. :clap

:yess:Yes it is, and as we get closer to the show the more excited i am for this event, there is no other 1/6 scale show like this bringing together so many artists, customizers, vendors, companies and distributors, we'll also be having raffles, giveaways, contests as well as our 1/6 miniature museum, its going to be awesome. There will also be a meet and greet on Saturday night with dinner and drinks, more details on that later, just wanted to let everyone know what to expect! :hi5:

Back