Famcon 1/6 Figure and Model Convention Saturday August 23rd 2014 Southern California

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's working on it. Im going to be working more closely with him so we can bring you a great show. Ill be doing the artwork, ID badges, promoting and whatever else I can do to make this show the best yet.

Just please don't make it the weekend of August 22nd. I'll actually be in LA for a wedding but wouldn't be able to make the show at all. I'd hate to be in town and not be able to go. :(

Thanks very much to ZsaszSays for his help! Yes! The show is still happening!!! Yes! We are looking at a new venue with better parking, better location and A/C!!! I really appreciate all the support from everyone and we are still working very hard to bring you guys the best possible show!!!!

Hello bigbrocha,
Is there any update on the next FAMCON 2015? I would love to attend.

Im gonna go out on a limb here since there has been so many people asking about it. And Ive had tons of messages asking me personally as well. Chris (bigbrocha) has experienced some personal setbacks this year, I wont get into it because its not my business to tell. Long story short, organizing a convention takes an imense amount of time and a lot of money. So I think its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon. Sorry everybody.

It's been too long but it looks like FAMCON will most likely return in 2018 bigger and better than before. Stay tuned for more info.

Back