Famcon 1/6 Figure and Model Convention Saturday August 23rd 2014 Southern California

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e6e5ezyr.jpg

dyvutu7a.jpg

e9ata8es.jpg

Had a great time at the Famcon Exhibit this year.... Spoke to Chris and yes there is one planned for 2015...............

Got back from Famcon. All around good time. Met some cool fellow freaks there.
I arrived just in the nick of time as there was only one more Sherlock left so I snatched it up :)

15012650495_d644baf775_z.jpg
Is there mentioned who is sculptor on or in box?

Just want to quickly thank everyone for an amazing show, it would not have been such a success without all the attendees, artists, companies, vendors and venue. Everyone's enjoyment and kind words really made my day. We are already discussing plans for next year and I can't wait! This was the second show and I got some great feedback on how to improve and iron out all the kinks to make it bigger and better next year! Everyone brought some great stuff this year, but my favorite part was hanging out and meeting more of my extended family in this hobby, thanks everyone for all the support, and I hope to see you all at the next FAMCON!!!!!!!!!

Would love to know the dates as well...spoke to the wife and she wants to make it a family extended vacation (I literally just came for the show by myself)...so she wants to come next year for sure....so if we can get the dates before the end of the year...that would ROCK...

I BELIEVE THE DINNER WAS ON FRIDAY NIGHT....Denny mentioned drinking waaaay too much to hang out on Saturday...lol...

Back