EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6w3qdp.gif

6w3qzy.gif
:p
Technically she switched teams but it’s best just to disregard anything from ST: Picard IMO.

Wondering why Chakotay hasn't gone up for pre-order at Sideshow. Seems like every other website that sells EXO-6 has done so. What's the issue?

Wondering why Chakotay hasn't gone up for pre-order at Sideshow. Seems like every other website that sells EXO-6 has done so. What's the issue?
Yeah i keep checking. Ive got rewards on sideshow ive been collecting from their online events

Entertainment Earth doesn't have him up either. I messaged them and was told they're not sure if they will be selling him. EE has had every other release, including having Archer and Locutus in their "Drop Zone". What that means for the previous releases, I don't know. Maybe some kind of distribution change?

Technically she switched teams but it’s best just to disregard anything from ST: Picard IMO.
She didn't 'switch teams', she's canonically bisexual (but to be honest, I'd assume most would be by the 24th century given the amount of uh... Sexual freedom our main characters seem to enjoy).

Has anybody had anything similar ? It’s says “returned from carrier”. I still haven’t received my Burnham and now this is happening to Tuvok?

5F39C156-3743-4D99-A995-5F74E0AF89AC.png

I have EXO Seven Of Nine on preorder. Can't wait to get this one. I've had to "make do" with the Playmates 1:6 Seven of Nine since 2012 or so..... all I can say about this one is that it is better than not having any Seven at all...

Last edited:
The pre-order for Chakotay ends in a couple weeks according to Nanjin on Facebook. Not a super big ordering window but it should be available other places.

Back