EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Undecided on Chakotay at this point. I keep saying that I’m done with Voyager but yet I find myself tempted. :lol

The argument could be made for getting him since he is a First Officer.

CF652061-9EE3-43F9-B7FD-83F83EAA0BD2.jpeg

I can see what Davejames is seeing, but sometimes Beltrans jaw was quite wide compared to his forehead. I guess it’s just a proto so we’ll see in a few months.

I think the a sculpt looks pretty amazing and looking forward to seeing full reveal pics come Friday.

EE0CC86D-FEA0-42C4-8C48-C8FD39EEA773.jpeg

Not that I'm complaining about the price being lower but I don’t always understand it. EMH and Chakotay were both $175 but yet Tuvok was $198.

Three figures from the same series, with close to the same outfit and accessories, and none of the actors are necessarily big names, but yet Tuvok was $23 more.

I can see prices being more for actors who have more name value and thus the licensing goes up or if there’s something more complex about the figure that justifies a higher price point.

Not that I'm complaining about the price being lower but I don’t always understand it. EMH and Chakotay were both $175 but yet Tuvok was $198.

Three figures from the same series, with close to the same outfit and accessories, and none of the actors are necessarily big names, but yet Tuvok was $23 more.

I can see prices being more for actors who have more name value and thus the licensing goes up or if there’s something more complex about the figure that justifies a higher price point.
I’m guessing the the phaser rifle is pretty expensive haha

Back