EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a gap-filler I’d absolutely love a “One” borg drone from the episode “Drone” - he’d be amazing and stood alongside Seven, and the doc or in an alcove etc👌🏻
I thought of ONE, but he's in a rubber suit which means heavy mold investment... Gap Fillers can not be molds dependent

As a gap-filler I’d absolutely love a “One” borg drone from the episode “Drone” - he’d be amazing and stood alongside Seven, and the doc or in an alcove etc👌🏻
I thought of ONE, but he's in a rubber suit which means heavy mold investment... Gap Fillers can not be molds dependent
@Monkey-bite84 There’s always the option of pairing her with the forth coming Borg Queen.

Production Seven. I am still working on the internal skeleton. As of today, factory still saying our order is too small. I am actively negotiating with them not to limit our production order. Their minimum is 4x of our expected order.

Seven is acceptable for production.

See, when you are small no one listen to you. Just like bank won't lend you money if you don't have money.

We will put her up as soon as we can, because the skeleton factory (metal work) is about to cancel our schedule. I am looking at a system to guarantee those who ordered Tuvok and EMH will have a Seven.
View attachment 581380

I am glad to hear that you are looking at a system to get preferential treatment to repeat customers. I do hope once you figure out how you want to do this, you give us some warning. I have bought every exo-6 figure, but from two different retailers. I bought EMH through EXO-6. I put my preorder for Tuvok through a US based retailer that handles a lot of my 1/6 orders. But it sounds like I should be canceling that Tuvok order and moving it to EXO-6 direct to make sure I am not left out.

I am glad to hear that you are looking at a system to get preferential treatment to repeat customers. I do hope once you figure out how you want to do this, you give us some warning. I have bought every exo-6 figure, but from two different retailers. I bought EMH through EXO-6. I put my preorder for Tuvok through a US based retailer that handles a lot of my 1/6 orders. But it sounds like I should be canceling that Tuvok order and moving it to EXO-6 direct to make sure I am not left out.
I interpreted this as Nanjin simply saying that he was going to work out a system to ensure that Seven is PRODUCED so that the same fans of the show who purchased the other two figures have the ability to complete their collections.
Was he talking about something else???
I may have misinterpreted his message but it didn’t sound like he was suggesting that he would be creating a system for preferential treatment for anyone…how would something like that even be possible?

Heavily color graded
Voy - Daniel-Korican (5)-Edit-Enhanced-Recovered.jpg

I hope I am able to get Seven. I would be majorly bummed if I couldn't. I ordered Tuvok on Exo-6's website, and mirror Spock.
Janeway, the Doctor, Picard and Data elsewhere. So now I'm worried....😬 Getting a 1/6 Voyager crew (ecspecially Seven) was the main thing I wanted from this line for myself. I hope I still can. 🤞

I hope I am able to get Seven. I would be majorly bummed if I couldn't. I ordered Tuvok on Exo-6's website, and mirror Spock.
Janeway, the Doctor, Picard and Data elsewhere. So now I'm worried....😬 Getting a 1/6 Voyager crew (ecspecially Seven) was the main thing I wanted from this line for myself. I hope I still can. 🤞
Nothing needs to worry

Voyager is the Trek I’ve seen the least of, but hope to get to it soon. I loved Seven on Picard, but her look doesn’t scream Starfleet on that show. I may have to break down and get her VOY figure when it goes up for preorder.

Nanjin,

Perhaps he and others could be a possibility down the line in say 2-3 years once Exo-6 is more established out there amongst collectors? Therefore you have the opportunity to pish the envelope…

Don’t get me wrong, if it never happened so be it - I’m more then happy that we are getting who we are getting within 1/6 Trek. I salute you sir.

He was just a cool thought, along with so many other brilliant characters…

Seven and Tuvok look fantastic👍🏻

Nanjin,

Perhaps he and others could be a possibility down the line in say 2-3 years once Exo-6 is more established out there amongst collectors? Therefore you have the opportunity to pish the envelope…

Don’t get me wrong, if it never happened so be it - I’m more then happy that we are getting who we are getting within 1/6 Trek. I salute you sir.

He was just a cool thought, along with so many other brilliant characters…

Seven and Tuvok look fantastic👍🏻
As of today, not possible, Trek market is really too small. Finishing a crew already need a lot of irrational motivations and many self-made-believe.

I tried to look beyond the 4th year, but as of today, it is still blank.

Isn't that sad, to think about the end of an One year old company? No is not sad. This means I know exactly how much time I have "left" to do what needs to be done.

So be ready, lots of presales coming.

Back