EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to point out my post was not directed at Nanjin and I didn't say it was him who had replied to me, I had posted on one of his posts and it was others who had commented in response to me.

I love Voyager, I have the other figures in the line and although I would be prefer neutral expressions, the other crew figures are fine. I am disappointed in Neelix though, it may match the promo pictures to a degree, but its such a strange expression. The colour of the outfit isn't a big deal to me though. I was just dissapointed I could not provide my personal feedback without being attacked.

Last edited:
This ^ if more command chairs are forthcoming, this set definitely needs the dual Captain/XO command layout.
b784e73674a00fe39d5c7183f65fa884.gif

7n8rvq.jpg
2ec09fa68e33e1702290884cf690f7fd.jpg

Or at least (since it's essentially the same chair twice), an option to buy it as a single chair, plus separately a connecting center console. Then if you want the whole set, just get a second chair which also connects on the other side.
Not sure about those colors, I guess these are supposed to be painted? Yet that looks terrific...
Looks like 3DTrekker added the Voyager bridge command seating and console.
il_794xN.5800091481_1wwb.jpg

il_794xN.5800091681_1pdw.jpg
s-l1600.png
8g4f9i.gif

2ec09fa68e33e1702290884cf690f7fd.jpg

Last edited:
Hope that 3D Trekker guy does more Enterprise D stuff. Heck, I'd consider sending me to the poorhouse to a 1:6 Enterprise D Bridge... how freakin' big would that be? Doubt I could fit it anywhere!

I wouldn’t be surprised if 3DTrekker beat EXO-6 to market with a Borg Alcove, he seems to be adding new products every couple of weeks. I don’t recall seeing the Voyager setup two weeks ago.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/3dtrekker-dioramas-and-props.250465/
I don’t know if he will. Nanjin has gone after 3rd parties making unlicensed Trek stuff that he intended on making. However 3d Trekker also made a TMP/TWOK Captain’s chair so maybe he will.

All I know is I have the Quarks bar coming and based on how I like that I’m going to start getting some of his TOS bridge pieces.

He does great work. Got my Enterprise chair today for Archer and it looks great. Defiant is next, looks great QGF.

I might have to buy chakotay just to make use of that bridge set as well.

Am I the only one who was annoyed at Voyager's bridge setup? The first time we had a female captain, and it's also the first bridge where the captain and XO are given equal spots on the bridge? I don't usually care about stuff like that, but even at 15 I thought it seemed like a very weird choice.

Am I the only one who was annoyed at Voyager's bridge setup? The first time we had a female captain, and it's also the first bridge where the captain and XO are given equal spots on the bridge? I don't usually care about stuff like that, but even at 15 I thought it seemed like a very weird choice.
Well the whole "new" premise was they were two crews at odds, forced to share a ship and bridge to survive.
Yet Chakotay was quickly downgraded from Captain of the ValJean to Janeway's accessory anyway. :lol

Same could be argued it was a first for Native (central) American, yet having to share the spot, but not complaining about that.

Show was fueled with diversity casting, yet eventually the PC just eat their own.

Last edited:
Yeah it was an odd design, but then that ship had all kinds of weird experimental things (bio-neural gel packs, moving warp engines, holographic EMH) that we only ever saw on that one series.

I'm sure they considered having a seating arrangement similar to the Ent-D, but then who would sit in the third chair?

Honestly the bridges just got worse after the D.
Original and D are the best. Just ask a kid who likes trek to draw them. Simple is better. The layout for the D was perfect. The colors contrasted and weren't just loads of greys. It was well lit. Voyager's bridge, the Defiant, DS9 Ops you kind of never get to know 100% despite watching the shows 100 times.

It's like the original Transformers vs the over designed modern movie Micheal Bay ones.
1708341762583.jpeg

One of those is more iconic, has CLEAR and legible details, and if a kid draw the one on the right it would just be a mess of scribbles.

Same idea for bridges. Simple is better. All bridges after D were over designed and had too much going on.

Oh no I went off topic a bit... oh well...

Last edited:
Honestly the bridges just got worse after the D.
Original and D are the best. Just ask a kid who likes trek to draw them. Simple is better. The layout for the D was perfect. The colors contrasted and weren't just loads of greys
. It was well lit. Voyager's bridge, the Defiant, DS9 Ops you kind of never get to know 100% despite watching the shows 100 times.

It's like the original Transformers vs the over designed modern movie Micheal Bay ones.
View attachment 689949
One of those is more iconic, has CLEAR and legible details, and if a kid draw the one on the right it would just be a mess of scribbles.

Same idea for bridges. Simple is better. All bridges after D were over designed and had too much going on.

Oh no I went off topic a bit... oh well...
The D bridge looks incredible at any angle. It would be a marvel to see a 1/6 representation of it, but not sure how practical it would be given the space needed.

The Generations update perfected it further IMO.

1708356846610.jpeg

Star Trek' Enterprise Bridge Restoration (pictures) CNET, 45% OFF

Yeah it's really a shame the Trek producers didn't continue on with the elegant style of the Ent-D, which really did feel like a huge evolution from the TOS years. Instead they reverted back to lots of greys and metallics and everything looking way too busy. And we never saw another ship design as radical as the D either.

Although I guess in retrospect it does make the D stand out a lot more as its own unique thing.

Well the whole "new" premise was they were two crews at odds, forced to share a ship and bridge to survive.
Yet Chakotay was quickly downgraded from Captain of the ValJean to Janeway's accessory anyway. :lol

Same could be argued it was a first for Native (central) American, yet having to share the spot, but not complaining about that.

Show was fueled with diversity casting, yet eventually the PC just eat their own.

It was a mess of conflicting desires. Throw it to the DQ so we can have "fresh" stories, then use repackaged TNG scripts. Spend two years setting up the Maquis on DS9 and TNG, then mostly forget about it after the first episode. Get a Native American character, then hire a famous fraudster to be the Native "consultant". It was so, so weird. I wonder what could have been, if they hadn't been so schizophrenic in their presentation of the product.

It was a mess of conflicting desires. Throw it to the DQ so we can have "fresh" stories, then use repackaged TNG scripts. Spend two years setting up the Maquis on DS9 and TNG, then mostly forget about it after the first episode. Get a Native American character, then hire a famous fraudster to be the Native "consultant". It was so, so weird. I wonder what could have been, if they hadn't been so schizophrenic in their presentation of the product.
Yeah it always seemed ironic to me that DS9 did a far better job exploring the Maquis than the show they were actually created for did.

I’ve seen kitbashes of a Data head on a Tuvok body/uniform to make a Generations look for Data. Would Harry Kim’s body work just as well? Tuvok is too hard to track down nowadays. Has anyone here tried it?

Back