EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 653852
From Facebook. Looks to be VOY and SNW featured prominently. Can’t really see the other display behind the SNW one on the right but looks like Locutus, Kruge, Picard, some Khan figures.
They all look great in that picture :lol

Saavik looks better in some images than others, but I’d like to get her, depending on price. TWOK Spock is a must.

I was going to get Kruge but if that price is true for him, it’s a pass. Need to see better images, but his plastic eyebrows look odd to me.

Spock and Pike look much better in those recent images/newer prototypes.

I already have Data on order, so will need Picard, but they both look so angry for some reason. Maybe they’re facing down an enemy in battle.

Last edited:
Well, I guess this is the start of my kids not eating ;). Like everyone else, I was a little surprised at the price for Kruge, even after hearing about all the difficulties. But hey, if he's the only Klingon in a warrior outfit, it's a must buy, and that outfit looks great. Saavik looks great, the jacket looks great, but I don't think I'm gonna splurge on that, at least not on her. It'll be regular edition for me. I'm happy Voyager and DS9 folks are getting their stuff, but it's TWOK and TOS I've been waiting on myself. So far, they look awesome. Thanks for all the pics guys :)

At least there's a budget version of Saavik to consider. It really depends on price, but I can't see myself not buying the one with the away jacket.

As a note, why does that SixScaleMafia guy act as though he knows nothing about the EXO-6 releases. I thought he worked for them

Would like to see a close-up image of TWOK Spock.

Thank you to everyone who has shared photos. I’m thrilled to see they are pushing forward on figures.

Saavik looks great to me. Since she comes with the away team jacket, I’ll be picking up that version (even though I usually prefer Robin Curtis from ST3 in the jacket).

Was hoping final versions of The Cage Pike and Spock were going to be shown. Maybe they will appear later during the Con.

Sorry to well actually you, but if Saavik is up for preorder this month ("within the month" was the exact quote, I believe), and Captain Spock is up for preorder in September as it says on the card in front of the figure in the chair, then Saavik will be the first TWOK up for preorder and Spock will be the second.

And speaking of Spock...
SNW Spock's division symbol has been corrected on his delta since those other photos were taken.
View attachment 653900

That’s right, of course. I meant to add that Spock would be the first MAIN crew TWOK as opposed to the boat load of kids on a training cruise!

Kirstie does look a bit soft in that front facing shot, but most of the others shot from a bit of an angle with shadow accenting her features look much, much better. Who would have guessed that lighting would be key to making an EXO figure shine 🤷‍♂️.

She looks pretty good here!

IMG_3792.jpeg

Last edited:
Kirstie does look a bit soft in that front facing shot, but most of the others shot from a bit of an angle with show shadowing accenting her features look much, much better. Who would have guessed that lighting would be key to making an EXO figure shine 🤷‍♂️.

She looks pretty good here!

View attachment 653939

Yeah, a lot of their sculpts do look soft face-on. I think that's why EXO-6 are so fond of dark/shadowy product images.

Can't really judge this one properly until it's in-hand.

I do like the look of Saavik there. Tbh, I expect soft female sculpts at this point. I don’t think I’ll grab her, mainly out of priority, but there’s no doubt how good that tailoring looks at the sculpt defo says Kirstie.

At least there's a budget version of Saavik to consider. It really depends on price, but I can't see myself not buying the one with the away jacket.

As a note, why does that SixScaleMafia guy act as though he knows nothing about the EXO-6 releases. I thought he worked for them

Would like to see a close-up image of TWOK Spock.
He’s their videographer. He’s a bit down on the totem pole to get all the info.

Soooo…. Kruge should be up in a little over an hour from now. It seems to me it could go either way. It may sell-out in 15 minutes or be cost prohibitive and end up an X-mas BOGO at Sideshow. I’m still undecided and will have to see whats included in the detailed description.

He’s their videographer. He’s a bit down on the totem pole to get all the info.
Ah, I see. Thanks. I watched one of his vids and he seemed to imply he knew quite a bit about the inner workings. He wore an EXO-6 hat too :lol

Thank you for the clarification.

IF Kruge is to be the only Klingon in uniform, I'm tempted in picking up "2" Kruge figures; One to keep as Kruge and another for a possible custom Gowron or even easier, Worf in Klingon uniform.

I can't believe that we possibly won't be getting a Gowron, General Chang or Martok!

Ah, I see. Thanks. I watched one of his vids and he seemed to imply he knew quite a bit about the inner workings. He wore an EXO-6 hat too :lol

Thank you for the clarification.
Don’t get me wrong. He does know some stuff, but release dates, prices, etc that’s not his area.

Back