EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sisko is beaming down. Not a secret. But we will have 2 pricing for him. SX (standard) and EX (essential)

EX has the minimum of minimal. Very basic figure with only phaser, tri,etc.

SX has all the standard that we believe the character should have.

I know I used different descriptive wordings than other producers. I didn't consider any industry norms.
Not to nit-pick your use of English for your descriptions ...BUT sorry, I will anyways:

Standard (means
ADJECTIVE

1. used or accepted as normal or average:

synonyms:
    normal · usual · typical · stock · common · ordinary · customary·
    [more]
    Essential (means
NOUN
(essentials)

1. a thing that is absolutely necessary:
    synonyms:
    necessity · necessary/essential item · prerequisite · requisite·
    [mo
But...do as you must Nanjin and name it however you want...

I will be ordering whatever the BEST is lol ;)

Not to nit-pick your use of English for your descriptions ...BUT sorry, I will anyways:

Standard (means
ADJECTIVE

1. used or accepted as normal or average:

synonyms:
    normal · usual · typical · stock · common · ordinary · customary·
    [more]
    Essential (means
NOUN
(essentials)

1. a thing that is absolutely necessary:
    synonyms:
    necessity · necessary/essential item · prerequisite · requisite·
    [mo
But...do as you must Nanjin and name it however you want...

I will be ordering whatever the BEST is lol ;)
I know my English is bad. You wont pick on me if you think I can use any words.

Pick on me, then pick on me. Don't have to use an excuse to do it and say it is not.

Are you the guy from Alameda?

I know my English is bad. You wont pick on me if you think I can use any words.

Pick on me, then pick on me. Don't have to use an excuse to do it and say it is not.

Are you the guy from Alameda?
NO my intention is not to pick on you Nanjin! Hey you have chosen the way to designate and differentiate your products!... and that is cool. I don't know who or what Alameda is... so I will say...No.

As long as you don't spell like Asmus did on their initial release of the ASH figure I will be a very happy customer!

Pretty sure in the Star Trek Universe the Universal Translator / Computer spell checks everything anyways... ;)

As long as the computer is not NOMAD or V-GER!!!

Naming makes sense to me!
So something character specific like the Pale Moonlight glass would be with the standard edition, but not included in the essential? Or a hypothetical Standard Picard might have say, an Inner Light flute, but the essential one would only have Phaser, Tricorder, etc. If that's the case, I like it! For most characters, I'd personally go with the standard edition unless there's a big price difference, but I can see how it makes sense. Some people might only need, say, a TOS Kirk that just has a Phaser and a Communicator, and can save some money there.

I don't have a problem with the whole Standard vs Essential thing, but I can see that confusing a lot of people. I just hope it doesn't confuse retailers like Sideshow.

Last edited:
Those are my most wanted Klingons! (two one-eyed and one bug-eyed!) :wink1:

Love that - sure there’s a joke or song in there somewhere…

Aren't you guys somewhat referring to the song "One Eyed, One Horned Giant Purple People Eater"? :ROFLMAO:

So a possible Sisko pre-order drop tomorrow? I'm really going to do some serious thinking here as to which version to get or totally skip it as I'm really getting picky on who to get honestly. It's getting harder to choose as more stuff in tossed into the ring.

I just wish the second season of Picard was half as good as the first.
oZ8rlbI.gif

Two things Nanjin. Would you consider doing the pre-ordrs on Saturday? I've seen a lot of people saying they are at work when they drop on the week days. I myself work in a secure area with limited accces to sites like Exo 6. I know, the needs of the many...... But it would be easier for people like me to order on the weekends. Secondly, since you did a Borg alcove, any chance of a TOS transporter alcove to go with the TOS figures? Thanks

How about Cyrano Jones and Harry Mudd ?

I guess I’m kidding. 🤷‍♂️ I’m only going to be able to afford and display so many of these characters. As cool as they would be I can only go so deep.

Two things Nanjin. Would you consider doing the pre-ordrs on Saturday? I've seen a lot of people saying they are at work when they drop on the week days. I myself work in a secure area with limited accces to sites like Exo 6. I know, the needs of the many...... But it would be easier for people like me to order on the weekends. Secondly, since you did a Borg alcove, any chance of a TOS transporter alcove to go with the TOS figures? Thanks
Willl consider this for TMP or other limited production figures if any.

How about Cyrano Jones and Harry Mudd ?

I guess I’m kidding. 🤷‍♂️ I’m only going to be able to afford and display so many of these characters. As cool as they would be I can only go so deep.
Harry Mudd was be so awesome!

Back