EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to post and say I hadn’t really paid attention to Exo6 up to this point, but after seeing the photos from Mission Chicago, I’ve been doing a LOT of reading and catching up.

Those photos of Cage Pike and Spock figures drew me in big time. One of my favorite costume designs and one of my absolute favorite episodes of Trek (even if unaired).

What sealed the deal, though, was that sweet Doctor McCoy In Away Team Jacket. That jacket design is probably my favorite costume design in all of Star Trek.

I’m not a huge 1/6 collector, although I own a few MCU figures and just went all in on the Wandering Earth figures. After seeing these previews, though, I am really interested in picking some of these up when they are available.

Thanks to Exo6 for reminding how much I love Star Trek.

I’m sure it will never happen, but I’d love to see from the Cage: Number One and Doctor Boyce (if his estate would give permission)

Welcome to the club!
If you haven't yet, go to EXO-6 | Official Star Trek 1:6 Collectibles | Museum Grade Figures , scroll to the bottom and sign up to the newsletter.
An e-maill will be sent out when a new pre-order goes up, that's the best way to stay updated.

I am grateful to Nanjin for making these figures possible. I will be happy with whatever is in my collection when the ride is over because if it weren't for Nanjin and Exo6, there would be no sixth scale Trek. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

I only entered into sixth scale collecting a couple of years ago, but I have to say the FOMO around this hobby is amazing. It has been the hardest thing to not order something because it's available or it's being hyped.

I don't know why, but I think the added series is Picard. I think the only hint we saw for this series was for Picard himself?

I'm just grateful for any 1/6th Trek. Every release is nostalgic memory to my youth & the Trek characters I love.
That's the attitude that we all should have. I am already grateful to have a good chance of this. Everything else are extra.

Wishes and Hopes for 1/6 Trek should focus on not failing this time around, not what you want as an individual or what ee think others want. I don't even get this luxury and have to struggle everyday to keep going. If I don't have it, then how can you guys have any 🤣

Just wish and hope my assumptions are correct. Two or more mistakes, then we need to say bye bye 1/6 Trek.

1/6 Trek is speeding through the high ways above normal speed limit, and we don't have seat belts, either we accompl8sh what we want or bankrupt while trying.

Yeah it's fun to get carried away and fantasize about all the potential Trek figures we might get, but we should probably be more grateful that we're getting any figures at all.
I speculate to the nth degree. List after list I write down or visualise them in my display cabinets. I sort of have a TOS planet diorama in my head as an idea for a display

Sisko is beaming down. Not a secret. But we will have 2 pricing for him. SX (standard) and EX (essential)

EX has the minimum of minimal. Very basic figure with only phaser, tri,etc.

SX has all the standard that we believe the character should have.

I know I used different descriptive wordings than other producers. I didn't consider any industry norms.

Back