EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha yeah I'm starting to get really nervous about those TMP figures now.
You need to. I think it might be another Janeway situation especially when we annouce the price. 1/6 collectors know that's an unbelievable price in this quality.

An significant Trek fans know about TMP and the purpose of making TMP, and why I chose those outfits. These group will jump into buying this set. (They never had 1/6)

Nanjin, do we need to be glued to the forum and EXO’s website the next few days to not miss our chance at TMP Kirk & Spock?
TMP is out of my control, whenever the paper work are done then we will have to put them out. A lot of figures from various trek series are waiting to go on preoders.

There will be twok Spock and Kirk. Only deep level Trek fans want TMP. The return of the crew in Trekverse.

TMP is out of my control, whenever the paper work are done then we will have to put them out. A lot of figures from various trek series are waiting to go on preoders.
10-4. Lol I will continue to keep checking this thread and EXO’s website until they go up and I get my order in.

That's why I wanted an Archer too. He might be older with the wrong hair, but there'll never be QL figures, so you do what you can do. ;)

My dilemma is... how to get a Dean Stockwell. Lone Ranger needs his Tonto, as AL referred to himself in one ep..
Captain Archer requested this himself. It isn't wrong according to him 😅

Nanjin, do we need to be glued to the forum and EXO’s website the next few days to not miss our chance at TMP Kirk & Spock?
TMP is not going to be next few days. I think they will need another 1.5 months. They are gap fillers. I wont know true completion schedule.

BTW, I think I said TMP has pre-sale somewhere. No, TMP won't be a presale. It will a buy and ship release.

TMP is not going to be next few days. I think they will need another 1.5 months. They are gap fillers. I wont know true completion schedule.

BTW, I think I said TMP has pre-sale somewhere. No, TMP won't be a presale. It will a buy and ship release.
So TMP will be an EXO-6 site exclusive or sold at other retailers?

I think he meant the wrong hair for Sam Beckett, the character Scott Bakula played on "Quantum Leap".

It would be difficult to make a Quantum Leap Sam though, as he did look different in each episode, depending on the year and character he had to play.

There will be twok Spock and Kirk. Only deep level Trek fans want TMP. The return of the crew in Trekverse.
Just out of curiosity (And I'll use TMP as an example) why is it if you find yourself with high demand, can you not do another run? If you sell out TMP first day, and you have thousands of people that missed out, do you have no way of tracking that? It would seem that, especially with gap fillers, you could do another run if you have that kind of demand. Thanks

Nothing wrong with his hair - I remember a while back that Nanjin mentioning that Scott requested it. I was just questioning the size of Porthos as he looks a little small for the time period… its all in details as you very well know peeps.

Thanks for the info Nanjin - TMP is right up there with Sisko for me. Any idea on price point for the TMP set - or at least a 'guess-timate'? Would like to know how much $ I need to have ready... :)

CONGRATULATIONS NANJIN on a fantastic showing at Mission Chicago!! Well Done!! It's so exciting to be in on this adventure. Thank you for beaming us up!!

I'm relieved that the TMP release won't be immediate. Hopefully those of us that really want this release will be able to get them! I know there was a lot of "meh" reaction to the movie over the years, but I LOVED IT from when I saw it in the theater! Just having Kirk, McCoy and Spock together on Enterprise as well as the other long-time TOS regulars was a huge treat after their absence. I really do hope there may be some rethinking on the "limited" nature of these, but I understand that you have real world constraints and a strategy in place to complete your mission.

I consider myself a casual Star Trek fan, mostly into the first 8 films. But that incredible looking TWOK trio and SFP Kruge are hard to pass up. Never even considered there'd be a chance of the latter getting made in 1/6 scale.

Back