EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those stands are going to make for a nice display. The question is though do I use the one for Picard or do I get his chair and put him in that?

If there weren't so many other Trek figures coming I probably would pick up two-- one to sit in the chair in his full uniform and the other to pose in the vest with the phaser rifle.

I think for the First Contact Picard the vest and phaser rifle will be how I display him. The vest is kind of the look I think of for him in that movie.

If I get the chair I might just put him near it. That or I’ll change up the pose now and again.

Got my Data today and have to say it's a very nice figure. The sculpt is much better than it appears in pictures. They really captured Brent Spiner's performance in this one. The paint is also much more subtle than it appears in publicity shots, and not overly gold as you might think. The alternate sculpt looks just as good, but I'll likely never use that one. I prefer Data in his "standard" look.

Once you pull the collar up a little bit, the whole thing looks spot on. Be careful to pull it from the areas without the pips. I didn't make that mistake, but want to make sure we are all mindful of that, so there aren't any mishaps.

The accessories are impressive, and I can't decide what to pose him with (hence no pictures). The phaser rifle is a little too obvious a choice, but that may be what he ends up holding. I'll post pictures once I've made up my Mind.

I only have one issue with mine, the ankles are a little loose. Not as bad as Doctor Who figures I've gotten from Big Chief, especially the early ones, but it's enough that I will keep him on the stand.

Overall, I give Data a 4.75/5.00. If it weren't for the loose ankles, he'd get a full 5.00.

I know a third sculpt would have been asking a lot, but part of me wishes with Data we would have gotten the sculpt where the “flesh” has melted off and we see the robotic skeleton of his face.

Also would have been a nice touch to have gotten the arm with human flesh and possibly a swap out one where it also is melted off and has the exposed robotic forearm. Nitpicking though.

Last edited:
Those are actually pretty good options to have had but the price of the figure would have turned off a number of collectors.

Perhaps that version, with the robotic face and fleshy arm with sleeve rolled up, could be another figure in and of itself.

Those are actually pretty good options to have had but the price of the figure would have turned off a number of collectors.

Perhaps that version, with the robotic face and fleshy arm with sleeve rolled up, could be another figure in and of itself.
True. Maybe there could be a second battle damaged edition released.

Got my Data today and have to say it's a very nice figure. The sculpt is much better than it appears in pictures. They really captured Brent Spiner's performance in this one. The paint is also much more subtle than it appears in publicity shots, and not overly gold as you might think. The alternate sculpt looks just as good, but I'll likely never use that one. I prefer Data in his "standard" look.

Once you pull the collar up a little bit, the whole thing looks spot on. Be careful to pull it from the areas without the pips. I didn't make that mistake, but want to make sure we are all mindful of that, so there aren't any mishaps.

The accessories are impressive, and I can't decide what to pose him with (hence no pictures). The phaser rifle is a little too obvious a choice, but that may be what he ends up holding. I'll post pictures once I've made up my Mind.

I only have one issue with mine, the ankles are a little loose. Not as bad as Doctor Who figures I've gotten from Big Chief, especially the early ones, but it's enough that I will keep him on the stand.

Overall, I give Data a 4.75/5.00. If it weren't for the loose ankles, he'd get a full 5.00.
Data doesn't look as cool when he is alone. Add a vest Picard then you have First Contact.
FB_IMG_1625096530692.jpg

I know a third sculpt would have been asking a lot, but part of me wishes with Data we would have gotten the sculpt where the “flesh” has melted off and we see the robotic skeleton of his face.

Also would have been a nice touch to have gotten the arm with human flesh and possibly a swap out one where it also is melted off and has the exposed robotic forearm. Nitpicking though.
That's the original plan. Is an old sculpt, fiber optics lighting system borrowed from the Trek Ship modelers.

Not feasible because we are a new company.... a higher MSRP isn't good at this time. I have to have people's confidence before doing anything expensive, and Scotty and Sulu from another universe left a lot **** for me to clean up.
8-FC (4).jpg

That's the original plan. Is an old sculpt, fiber optics lighting system borrowed from the Trek Ship modelers.

Not feasible because we are a new company.... a higher MSRP isn't good at this time. I have to have people's confidence before doing anything expensive, and Scotty and Sulu from another universe left a lot **** for me to clean up.
View attachment 529836
Makes sense. Just is a cool look, but I get not wanting to charge a high price right out of the gate before earning consumer trust.

Makes sense. Just is a cool look, but I get not wanting to charge a high price right out of the gate before earning consumer trust.
People had imprints for 2 years that 1/6 Trek preorder WILL NOT show up....

To regain balance in the universe, I countered the phenomenon by delivering them faster than any ship in the Alpha Quadrant

Back