EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People had imprints for 2 years that 1/6 Trek preorder WILL NOT show up....

To regain balance in the universe, I countered the phenomenon by delivering them faster than any ship in the Alpha Quadrant
Curious- will Picard have his look from the end of the film under his uniform? The final scenes where he’s captured by the Borg Queen he’s wearing just that sweaty gray tank top along with his normal slacks and boots.

tenor.gif

Me checking my Data tracking number every day... "SHENZHEN"! ... "SHENZHEN"!

Curious- will Picard have his look from the end of the film under his uniform? The final scenes where he’s captured by the Borg Queen he’s wearing just that sweaty gray tank top along with his normal slacks and boots
I wanted to but not able to because I didn't have a body for that scene. Schedule didn't allow me to wait for the body.

I see one major area that could use improvement. The Uniform stitching could be a lot tighter. Not to scale. Especially the shoulders

I'm no tailor, but I'm not sure how much smaller stitching can get? Looking at the FC screenshots, the shoulders have 11 pleats on each shoulder the same as the figure. Looking at my Data in hand, I can honestly say the uniform is form fitting as per the films. Compared to the prior company TNG Picard uniform, this FC is bob on imo

Nanjin, will pre-orders I place with German retailers be honored? Or do I need to order via Exo-6?

Last edited:
Nanjin, will pe-orders I place with German retailers be honored? Or do I need to order via Exo-6?
You might want to ask your retailer if they bought their stock directly from EXO or ask Nanjin about whether a specific retailer is buying from EXO directly.

I'm no tailor, but I'm not sure how much smaller stitching can get? Looking at the FC screenshots, the shoulders have 11 pleats on each shoulder the same as the figure. Looking at my Data in hand, I can honestly say the uniform is form fitting as per the films. Compared to the prior company TNG Picard uniform, this FC is bob on imo
1625155155066.png
1625155041388.png

Note the difference
Only statue can come close to actual. Action figures can never achieve the level of statue, unless cost is no object.

Using medical micron stitching machine (about USD120,000 each) is not possible, we can only use the accessible textile production machine. I actually checked this machine. An Adidas production manager showed me one about 4 years ago. Each 1/6 out fit might cost 2k+ if I want to use this machine, i will also need specially trained operator (who also need to be trained in tailoring skill)

Maybe 10 years from now we can do something like that.

I can't imagine what it would take to achieve that ribbed pleat effect at 1/6th? It would require a miniscule amount of padding to be placed underneath each ribbed section
Actually after Data, we have figured out a better way. But won't be implementing it on FC Picard due to the need of consistency in uniforms.

Furthermore, the rim of the Grey top CANT be duo tone because if there is padding underneath, the seam will be really really thick. We are talking about 3 layers (3x2=6 layers) plus padding that needs to stitched to less than 1mm thick. This is beyond our capabilities.

Back