EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another first down, I am passing mid field. 4 months total time spent on Data production.

This is the beginning of the Confidence Building phase. I will be dropping bombs in the coming weeks.
Screenshot_20210629-080409_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
So it sounds like the order will be: First figure from the Captains Series, then the FC chair, and then the Queen statue?
Thats not much “this then that” for figures anoucements and production. They have their own debut and release schedules.

Nanjin,

When you solicit your green wrap Captain Kirk as part of the captain's line if that's correct, will there be an option to order the Starfleet command avocado shirt instead? I only ask because I cannot afford multiple kirks even though I'd love to. I will probably end up getting one definitive TOS and of course a TWOK!

Thanks and can't wait!

Nanjin,

When you solicit your green wrap Captain Kirk as part of the captain's line if that's correct, will there be an option to order the Starfleet command avocado shirt instead? I only ask because I cannot afford multiple kirks even though I'd love to. I will probably end up getting one definitive TOS and of course a TWOK!

Thanks and can't wait!
There should be multiple options for Kirk and Spock. Ranging from Everything to Barebone. Not a firm thing yet, just an idea.

I am becoming anxious to receive new Trek figures. I receive them only about a month or so ahead of you guys.

Trek needs a few to look good

Is it presumptuous to suspect all announcements have been delayed until Data lands in more people's hands?

Is it presumptuous to suspect all announcements have been delayed until Data lands in more people's hands?
I hope to tease before Data arrival, and pre-sale someone when Data starts arriving which is now. But I couldn't because we are falling behind. Sample shipping timing is difficult to manage when I am in Starfleet HQ (San Francisco) and they are in Romulan territory (china), and no Neutral Zone (Hong kong) 😅 while the world is being attack by the Borg (covid-19)

Something will annoce if not late this week, then surely next week.

Hmm mine is still stuck in Shenzhen. Since the 21st. Weird that some have managed to get through. Being patient is hard. Haha.

Nanjin, are there going to be exclusive figures or accessories that are only available if ordering directly from EXO-6?

I hope to tease before Data arrival, and pre-sale someone when Data starts arriving which is now. But I couldn't because we are falling behind. Sample shipping timing is difficult to manage when I am in Starfleet HQ (San Francisco) and they are in Romulan territory (china), and no Neutral Zone (Hong kong) 😅 while the world is being attack by the Borg (covid-19)

Something will annoce if not late this week, then surely next week.
Stupid Borg! Obviously it’s a lot more tragic than delaying my figures and I would trade all my figures forever if it meant the world could have been spared the pandemic so I don’t mean to make like of it but with all the variants it’s not a terrible comparison. Also I don’t think I could survive this life without a sense of humor.

There should be multiple options for Kirk and Spock. Ranging from Everything to Barebone. Not a firm thing yet, just an idea.

I am becoming anxious to receive new Trek figures. I receive them only about a month or so ahead of you guys.

Trek needs a few to look good
That's amazing, thank you! I can't wait to get my hands on Kirk and Spock, I missed out on QMX but I guess everything happens for a reason. 🖖

Back