EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just jumped on this boat... I have pre-ordered data from an Italian retailer and picard from exo-6 web store. I'm also planning to buy qmx picard in order to have him whit TV uniform too...

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

This is the way.

From the customer angle there will also be a betting angle. Since so many figures are planned, a lot of customers will have to choose what to buy, and will have to gamble that their favourite version of a character will make the cut, before jumping on earlier versions.

Though I expect all the main bases will be covered by your 'Captains' series.

The speed and scope of the mission is quite mind boggling, especially after the 'QMx experience'.
We are going to Gamma Quadrant return through Beta, swing by Delta, and head back to Alpha. We are NOT on a steam powered train [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Those were at the time and still are awesome figures but I am really, really looking forward to the new ones. I will wait as long as it takes and sell off whatever I have to sell off in order to get them (hopefully I won?t have to sell off anything but if these figures start coming fast and furious some old Hot Toys might be hitting the road).
I think it was 2012... if true than this will be a memorable 10 years. Another reason to make twok the most amazing Trek collectible in entire SciFi collectible history (at least in my own imagined world) guarantee to be iconic in 55 years of Trek collectibles.

We are going to Gamma Quadrant return through Beta, swing by Delta, and head back to Alpha. We are NOT on a steam powered train [emoji16]

:lol

I was watching the TNG episode, 'Where No One Has Gone Before' last night. You must have the Traveler on board! :D

[emoji38]

I was watching the TNG episode, 'Where No One Has Gone Before' last night. You must have the Traveler on board! :D
I hang out with Q
98cf057e9e35a36a16ebde2b5cdfe988.jpg

Check out the command burgundy on Q in the above picture, drastically different from actual ?Set? color because of color grading. Definitely we will offer the same color options for TNG command burgundy just like TOS 3rd season tunic.

I hang out with Q
98cf057e9e35a36a16ebde2b5cdfe988.jpg

I really hope a Q gets released eventually. Out of the TNG aliens/guest stars/adversaries he was one of the most iconic in my opinion. I would definitely get one.

I really hope a Q gets released eventually. Out of the TNG aliens/guest stars/adversaries he was one of the most iconic in my opinion. I would definitely get one.
All Trek Series main crew will have their own release schedule. There can be 4-5 releases in a month or even within 2 weeks if some series releases some how land on the same completing time window. Likewise, maybe there will be 2 months without release (very unlikely after our 4th figure)

You have to remember the fact that I don't care about quantities demand per figure but annual production.

I have to keep myself away from ambition created by natural progress of events.

More workers, more responsibilities and costs, than need new licenses. Do good, receive praises and recognitions create ambitious thoughts. See opportunities, expand, then put Trek in the back stage because is the best for the company. Theres no way around this. I will do the same. I had ran all kinds of scenarios in the past 5 years. I know better than anyone on this earth about this.

Back to subject and remember the series approached mentioned above. Now, add the following to it.

There are many many many different Non Starfleet characters in Trek. Their release schedules are being controlled by my prototype group consisting 3 tailors. Whatever they can muscle out, and able to arrange production timing with my in-house production manager, and 3 outside strategic partners (well known in 1/6, will disclose at appropriate time), I will market the figure for pre-sale BASING on THEIR OWN agreed schedules. I have about 30% influence in this aspect.

So I further divided the ?non starfleet characters? into random release schedule with 12 different combinations for me to release (3 proto dudes, 4 independent production lines = 12 different combinations of release dates). So, there can be weekly release of these characters or might be nothing for 2-3 months unlike the Starfleet uniformed figure.

Put them all together than you have my release schedule. Create chaos then bring order (see how Trek I am?)

The above is the natural and only way for 1/6 Trek to survive. If I don't do this, I really don't think I could 1/6 trek could last more than 4 years and surely will fall in to the ?Curse of Incompletion? I will naturally move on to more profitable or satisfying expansions.

My advise is to follow the one or two or all series release that you like and forgo the other choices once you have confidence in EXO-6. I would say by August, you will have good insights.

Anyway, the above also means you will have the best possible 1/6 scale Star Trek ever. Everyone wins.

All and all, everyone should end up being happy with the Trek figures in hand.
048038b5995560365d4c7649495c2fa6.jpg

Now I am picturing Nanjin working in a room full of computers and chalkboards with graphs, equations, those string charts they always have in crime shows working out how to make 1/6 Trek successful. For those old enough I am also picturing the Seinfeld episode where George is solving the unsolvable roommate problem (how Jerry can dump his girlfriend to date her roommate). I am praying for a successful Trek run for you, Nanjin. Not only because I want to reap the benefits of having fantastic 1/6 Trek but also because of all the passion and hard work you have put in bringing this all together.

Now I am picturing Nanjin working in a room full of computers and chalkboards with graphs, equations, those string charts they always have in crime shows working out how to make 1/6 Trek successful. For those old enough I am also picturing the Seinfeld episode where George is solving the unsolvable roommate problem (how Jerry can dump his girlfriend to date her roommate). I am praying for a successful Trek run for you, Nanjin. Not only because I want to reap the benefits of having fantastic 1/6 Trek but also because of all the passion and hard work you have put in bringing this all together.
Yes. I am acting out my fantasy in real life.

Went on a journey for a believe. Jumping over giants, dodging flying bullets, but ended up at the edge of a cliff. Took a leap of faith and jump across. Successfully befriended with a Dragon, then travel back on the same route and pick up those whom I met in the years.

Build a ship then roam around the heaven that I never able to touch [emoji1787]

Yes. I am acting out my fantasy in real life.

Went on a journey for a believe. Jumping over giants, dodging flying bullets, but ended up at the edge of a cliff. Took a leap of faith and jump across. Successfully befriended with a Dragon, then travel back on the same route and pick up those whom I met in the years.

Build a ship then roam around the heaven that I never able to touch [emoji1787]

I've always loved your poetic outlook to your hobby and business endeavors.

Don't listen to detractors. Follow your heart as well as your business plans and I'm sure you'll arrive at your destination with little to no battle damage.

Back