EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Here are my most wanted lines, in order of preference/priority:

1 TOS movie era (2-6) uniforms, not picky as to exactly which movie they're from I would buy the whole crew
2 First Contact era TNG uniforms, would buy the whole crew
3 DS9 either original or FC uniforms, not picky...would get everyone, even Garak, Martok, Rom etc (well, maybe Rom would be a hard sell ;) )
4 TOS original series uniforms, would at least get Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, maybe the rest
5 TNG season 4-7 uniforms would be interested in the whole crew, except Wesley
6 Voyager ... maybe...would likely skip Neelix and Kes
7 The rest, TNG season 1-3, TMP era uniforms, Enterprise, Discovery etc
What can I say, we are all trek dudes

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I hope that your figures will be better than your "jokes". Don ' t play with your followers!
why I need followers? I am here to serve my trek friends since 2010, especially those trusted me in doing the best for us all.

why I need followers? I am here to serve my trek friends since 2010, especially those trusted me in doing the best for us all.

so, treat them nicely and take them serious.

Who asked you?
As long as you are not that dude who lives in the eBay, continue to do your comment, otherwise, stay home and enjoy your retirement.

I don?t get you, are you trying to be funny or are you mugging us off?

Don't be so serious. It's between Nanjin and Koloth, based off something Koloth said several pages back.

Don't be so serious. It's between Nanjin and Koloth, based off something Koloth said several pages back.
I just tease Koloth like teasing a kid friend.

But there's a dude which I personally do not like who lived in the eBay. He knows my name is Schubert. I hope SchuBert is not this dude whom I kicked out from my personal friends circle.

Obviously, I will release another version of Picard. Age differences alone have no substance, each Picard must have his own unique expression.

I know tons of people want twok. I need more time to prep for their arrival. So don't expect to see any twok for a while. But when they do arrive, they will be iconic collectibles for the entire SciFi Trek industry. Lots of die-cast items too. I am also considering to include some OOAK appreciation gifts for those who supported me in the early days of my venture. I hope to obtain special approval for this gift just for you guys, and I hope the entire world will envy this item. I am keeping my finger crossed but will work really hard for this token of appreciation.
2db0a81ec01aa8e5b74245d0f4d7e3b0.jpg
fa48ebe57300f853f003d45d1aa1b429.jpg

I know tons of people want twok. I need more time to prep for their arrival. So don't expect to see any twok for a while. But when they do arrive, they will be iconic collectibles for the entire SciFi Trek industry.

I didn't know you'd made TWOK figures long ago, as I only knew of you since QMx. It's been a long wait, but no need to rush now as their release should be a special event.

It was your planned speed of release for figures that made me concerned about dips in quality, but you obviously have it all planned out.

I didn't know you'd made TWOK figures long ago, as I only knew of you since QMx. It's been a long wait, but no need to rush now as their release should be a special event.

It was your planned speed of release for figures that made me concerned about dips in quality, but you obviously have it all planned out.
No dip in quality as long as we are within Factory monthly production capacity. We don't go by figure, we are a production oriented business model. I can sell whatever they produce, and they don't care whatever I couldn't sell (very unlikely. I did sports betting handicapping for 20 years. I have good guage to make less to create more demand and increase value).

No dip in quality as long as we are within Factory monthly production capacity. We don't go by figure, we are a production oriented business model. I can sell whatever they produce, and they don't care whatever I couldn't sell (very unlikely. I did sports betting handicapping for 20 years. I have good guage to make less to create more demand and increase value).

This is the way.

From the customer angle there will also be a betting angle. Since so many figures are planned, a lot of customers will have to choose what to buy, and will have to gamble that their favourite version of a character will make the cut, before jumping on earlier versions.

Though I expect all the main bases will be covered by your 'Captains' series.

The speed and scope of the mission is quite mind boggling, especially after the 'QMx experience'.

Obviously, I will release another version of Picard. Age differences alone have no substance, each Picard must have his own unique expression.

I know tons of people want twok. I need more time to prep for their arrival. So don't expect to see any twok for a while. But when they do arrive, they will be iconic collectibles for the entire SciFi Trek industry. Lots of die-cast items too. I am also considering to include some OOAK appreciation gifts for those who supported me in the early days of my venture. I hope to obtain special approval for this gift just for you guys, and I hope the entire world will envy this item. I am keeping my finger crossed but will work really hard for this token

Yours & Darren's TWOK trio still have pride of place in my collection. I'm a patient man & don't mind wait for grail piece TWOK or even TUC

Yea, I always wanted to get my hands on a set of these but have only seen one McCoy come up for sale. Glad to hear there will definately be TWOK in future.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yours & Darren's TWOK trio still have pride of place in my collection. I'm a patient man & don't mind wait for grail piece TWOK or even TUC

Those were at the time and still are awesome figures but I am really, really looking forward to the new ones. I will wait as long as it takes and sell off whatever I have to sell off in order to get them (hopefully I won’t have to sell off anything but if these figures start coming fast and furious some old Hot Toys might be hitting the road).

I know tons of people want twok. I need more time to prep for their arrival. So don't expect to see any twok for a while. But when they do arrive, they will be iconic collectibles for the entire SciFi Trek industry. Lots of die-cast items too. I am also considering to include some OOAK appreciation gifts for those who supported me in the early days of my venture. I hope to obtain special approval for this gift just for you guys, and I hope the entire world will envy this item. I am keeping my finger crossed but will work really hard for this token of appreciation.

What is OOAK?

Back