EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like TNG Data, Old Man Picard, and Kira are all going to be shipping out in 2 weeks according to the latest email.

Good thing that restock was a bust for me, I guess.
Wow, great news! Looking forward to adding Data to the collection.

I have Picard. He looks like Werner Herzog.
Yeah, I’m not that disappointed that I didn’t grab him, the TNG version is the definitive Picard IMO. I do like the grey uniform though, second only to the TV series.

I don’t think Patrick Stewart looked that different from the conclusion of TNG to First Contact.

Well it was only two years between the finale of TNG and FC.
Yes but the sculpts between the two look drastically different.

To be clear I like them both, I just think FC Picard looks a tad older than he should.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231130_175453_Facebook.jpg

I'm curious to know what those "other things" are.

As for the original "five year mission"? I'm guessing it was the original contract length,but now it's been extended. Which I'm super psyched for!
Just imagine what we'll get in another ten years, guys...

I'm curious to know what those "other things" are.

As for the original "five year mission"? I'm guessing it was the original contract length,but now it's been extended. Which I'm super psyched for!
Just imagine what we'll get in another ten years, guys...
Maybe 1:1 prop replicas? It does say "Replicas" in that "Museum" badge he posted, but perhaps it's always said that.

Bugs Bunny did toy around with the idea of getting into starship models at one point (or at least was inquiring about interest) and that would be a complex venture no doubt.

Still obsessed with this board I see.

To think, he used to post here when he was a lowly customiser and we supported him right through to QmX and Exo-6. So sad.
Yes I’m glad DParga21 didn’t post the rest of that message. We can do without the Napolean complex.

Well my waitlist from SS opened for COMMANDER KRUGE yesterday , couldn't afford it right now but ordered it anyway . Same for Savik last month with the away jacket .

Bugs Bunny did toy around with the idea of getting into starship models at one point (or at least was inquiring about interest) and that would be a complex venture no doubt.

Yes I’m glad DParga21 didn’t post the rest of that message. We can do without the Napolean complex.
To be honest I didn't even read it. Just don't care.

I check in to see updates about the figures, and that's as far as it goes for me.

Didn't see a mention of Data being delayed. Just that Admiral Picard is going out the door first.
My guess is though that Picard is probably going to be the last figure to ship for the year. Then there probably will be a slowdown until March or so with the Chinese New Year.

From the recent email:

TENTATIVE SHIPPING DATES

Dec. 2023 - Jan. 2024 - Star Trek: The Next Generation - Data
January 2024 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Major Kira

February 2024 - Chinese New Year - no shipping

2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Captain Pike
2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Spock
2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Odo
2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan - Lt. Saavik

2nd -3rd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Search for Spock - Commander Kruge

Back