EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep those are the ones I'm talking about- we can only hope....

That's the coolest spacesuit design in TOS movies-era Star Trek IMO. This TMP orange/brown suit is the same one that Captain Terrell wore in TWOK, and Kirk's cream/brown spacesuit from TMP is the one Chekov wore in TWOK. I would definitely love to have 1/6th figures of both color variants.

As cool as it is I?m not so sure if I would buy figures in the space suits like that. Probably prefer the various Starfleet uniforms.

I would tend to agree. Objectively cool, but not interesting to buy.. for me anyway. I really want the TOS TNG DS9 and VOY crews in their standard unis more than anything else. A 1/6 Q would be pretty awesome to go with QMx TNG Picard too...
Also really hoping for, but not expecting, an Exo-6 Scott. That long promised and never delivered 2nd release from QMx still leaves me a bit sad.

Oh well, we all have our wish lists, I guess.

I would tend to agree. Objectively cool, but not interesting to buy.. for me anyway. I really want the TOS TNG DS9 and VOY crews in their standard unis more than anything else. A 1/6 Q would be pretty awesome to go with QMx TNG Picard too...
Also really hoping for, but not expecting, an Exo-6 Scott. That long promised and never delivered 2nd release from QMx still leaves me a bit sad.

I think Nanjin will deliver a lot of what we are hoping for. I'm looking at it like a kid waking up way too early on Christmas morning -- when everyone else is asleep -- and staring at the presents under the tree, and shaking them, and hoping that wish list gets fulfilled.

Nanjin's company doesn't have a complete set of TOS.

You must be smoking something [emoji1]

Look at EXO-6 logo. ?EXO? the name itself is a TOS promise. The color of the logo is a Trek promise.

There will be Scotty, there will be All Trek.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Nanjin's company doesn't have a complete set of TOS.

You must be smoking something [emoji1]

Look at EXO-6 logo. ?EXO? the name itself is a TOS promise. The color of the logo is a Trek promise.

Sorry Nanjin -
Every line obviously needs Kirk/Spock/McCoy, just because .. well, how can you not make them, but I (erroneously) thought Exo was essentially making a compliment to, not re-releases or re-makes of, other figures that QMx already produced, hence why I assumed it would be unlikely. I still feel a little surprised that there'd be enough demand for TOS Scott/Sulu on the heels of QMx, but I embrace my wrong-ness wholeheartedly, and will definitely be excited to see the Scotty when he arrives! I feel properly chastised for assuming anything!

Thank you for your commitment to and passion for 1/6 Trek.

Part of me wishes I would have waited on buying the QMX figures now that EXO-6 is around. I got lucky on the Captain’s Chair being cheap. I also got Khan for a relatively good price, which who knows if there will be another release of him. I may have opted to wait on Kirk and Spock, and in particular McCoy since I overpaid for that one by a good amount.

Even if Exo makes improved versions, I still think the QMX figures will be worth keeping just for their status as the first high quality Trek figures, and I won't ever be parting with mine. And I really doubt we'll ever see another TOS Khan or Captain's Chair.

Part of me wishes I would have waited on buying the QMX figures now that EXO-6 is around. I got lucky on the Captain?s Chair being cheap. I also got Khan for a relatively good price, which who knows if there will be another release of him. I may have opted to wait on Kirk and Spock, and in particular McCoy since I overpaid for that one by a good amount.
There won't be any TOS khan again. There are many other characters to move on to.

There won't be any TOS khan again. There are many other characters to move on to.

I kind of figured at the least Khan was a safe purchase. Glad to have that one even if it is a pretty simplistic figure. Still a very nice figure and a worthy character to own.

I kind of figured at the least Khan was a safe purchase. Glad to have that one even if it is a pretty simplistic figure. Still a very nice figure and a worthy character to own.
1/6 TOS Khan is an endangered superior human figure in 21st Century.

Perhaps a TWoK Khan?... :pray:

I sure hope so. I can live without another TOS Kahn. I thought the first figure was very well done and there are so many other TOS figures to do but TWOK figure is very high on my list of wants. Probably the highest non crew member from any series.

Nanjin, will you be using for your new TOS figures the same shirt fabrics that you used with QMx so we can gather the Exo-6 figures with our QMx crew?

I know I might be in a minority here as there are 2 far more iconic Scotty looks from the movies but I would love the Star Trek III ?Captain of Engineering? Mr Scott in the bomber style jacket.

Nanjin, will you be using for your new TOS figures the same shirt fabrics that you used with QMx so we can gather the Exo-6 figures with our QMx crew?
Same fabric and color will be used for tunic.

I might offer simulated S2 screen color and fabrics on top of S3 Set Accurate uniforms.

If I decide to go this route, set accurate S3 includes Spock and McCoy. Simulated S2 includes everyone.

Avocado/Gold, Teal/Blue, Red didn't have much differences.

I know I might be in a minority here as there are 2 far more iconic Scotty looks from the movies but I would love the Star Trek III ?Captain of Engineering? Mr Scott in the bomber style jacket.

Yeah that would be my favorite Scotty look from the movies as well. And I hope we do get a movie-era Scotty since it's the version I always picture first now when I think of the character.

In fact I'd love to have the entire crew in their more casual TVH outfits, since I'm dreaming. :D

Yeah that would be my favorite Scotty look from the movies as well. And I hope we do get a movie-era Scotty since it's the version I always picture first now when I think of the character.

In fact I'd love to have the entire crew in their more casual TVH outfits, since I'm dreaming. :D

Lol. So oddly enough I loved TVH movie when I was a little kid. I saw ST II & III before I was introduced to TOS and I saw IV pretty soon after so I have very fond memories of those 3 movies right up there with the original series.

Back