EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen the side by side mirror Spock with qmx Spock on Mwctoys site? I loved the Q Spock, but hot damn the new Spock sculpt so refined by comparison

Sisko V1.2
IMG-20201013-WA0004.jpg

He's just using reverse psychology with a humorous "wink" at the end -- meaning that if you liked the earlier prototype TWOK Spock and had your heart set on THAT inferior version -- you will be disappointed. In reality -- of course -- you will definitely NOT be disappointed in the superior EXO-6 version.

Now I'm in trouble... It's either going to be Brooks or Ryan as these are the two choices for me. :panic:

He's just using reverse psychology with a humorous "wink" at the end -- meaning that if you liked the earlier prototype TWOK Spock and had your heart set on THAT inferior version -- you will be disappointed. In reality -- of course -- you will definitely NOT be disappointed in the superior EXO-6 version.

Yep - the QMX "Schpockenegger" looked way too muscular.

Yep - the QMX "Schpockenegger" looked way too muscular.
That was a problem with all the QMX releases really. McCoy was far too buff as well. Those figures weren’t bad for the time, but they’re older now. Clearly the EXO-6 releases are being more perfected with unique bodies that are more fitting to the actors amongst other improvements.

Back