EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin can I just say, it's your fault I'm now bored with all other companies 1/6th figures. I once had almost 50 figures from HT, Asmus, Threezero & 3rd party. Now I'm down to 14 and planning to sell all but two of them (Han & Chewbacca if you're interested).
I am now totally under EXO-6 sway...Resistance truly is futile
I have the same issues. I start to see my toys storage as garbage room or stock room.

There can be many Marvel's and DCs in the years to come, but definitely not Trek.

While Batman and Spoderman can pamper my alter ego, only Trek can bring me smiles. The smiles from long ago that I had forgotten how to do them until Trek figures started showing up.

This is what I want to bring across Trekverse. The smiles that we all lost after we put “our” Trek on the shelf.

Everyone has their own version of Trek because we are all uniquely different in this moment of existence.

Last edited:
That's my feeling exactly. Marvel, DC, Star Wars have all been done to death. The sheer number of companies pumping the same old characters repeatedly is boring. Obviously from a business viewpoint it makes sense. But how many variants of Batman, Joker & Iron man are there now?

That's my feeling exactly. Marvel, DC, Star Wars have all been done to death. The sheer number of companies pumping the same old characters repeatedly is boring. Obviously from a business viewpoint it makes sense. But how many variants of Batman, Joker & Iron man are there now?
Cherish the 1/6 Trek that you have now (especially no direct sunlight)

45944_Live Now.png

I’m still a sucker for Star Wars. I’ve sold most of my Marvel figures, and likely won’t pre-order any new ones.

DC I still have a good amount of. I’ve considered getting rid of most of my Nolan Batman figures, and just keeping my ‘66 Batman and Robin and Keaton Batman.

Hot Toys will still throw a surprise at me now and again. Like for instance with the recent Back to the Future announcements.

Yes, both TOS TNG main characters will finish within 2 years. Unless I am forced to deviate from Trek and pick up other licenses. Then I can't guarantee because that means I have to function as a 1/6 company and NOT a 1/6 Star Trek company. That's the worst case scenario because i have absolutely zero knowledge in running a 1/6 company.

Is going to be quick. All series happen simultaneously and independent to each other, including Iconic characters, they too have their own scheduling.

You are partially right, TOS is going be like a war zone. Figures competing with figures. Regrets and Joy of a Life-Time will zoom past us in warp speed across the entire trekverse in the next 4 years.

Freeze the time by collecting the figures that can give you a smile.

...and for an end of the 5 years mission,

“It is a reminder to me that all things end”​

Captain Spock, USS Enterprise A, Stardate: 9521.6
Perhaps for TOS series you can start by focusing on Uhura and Checkov seeing that you already did a good job giving us the rest of the crew......

I said it before, and I'll see it again. I'm in for all Trek figures and accessories Exo-6 makes. I'm already selling off my HT figures to make the room for them.

I like all the Trek shows and movies, warts and all.

Perhaps for TOS series you can start by focusing on Uhura and Checkov seeing that you already did a good job giving us the rest of the crew......
...so I can disgrace myself and eternally regret for not having a complete TOS under my own label when the license was almost impossible to obtain to begin with?

Not possible at all,. For whatever reason, don't ask me this question or advise me to do such thing again.

Last edited:
I may be one of the few people who do not have any MCU figures in my collection. My only Hot Toys figure I have is the Matrix Neo figure, which is pretty amazing, I must say. My focus is on the EXO-6 ST figures going forward. GO TOS and TNG!

Tom

Just got my copy of FC Picard, and he is magnificent. Great job again to you and your team, Nanjin. Well done! I am looking forward to the many other offerings from EXO-6. Will be a difficult time to decide which ones to get/or pass on. I intend on keeping all of my QMx Star Trek figures of TOS even after we get the superior versions from EXO-6. I think the evolution of their quality is interesting. I'll be keeping all of my current Hot Toys figures as well -- MCU and Star Wars for the most part. The only thing I have to do in the next two years is buy a house in order to have an entire room to turn into a 1/6th scale museum. It's a fun problem to have.

I intend on keeping all of my QMx Star Trek figures of TOS even after we get the superior versions from EXO-6. I think the evolution of their quality is interesting.
Same for me. I have QMx Spock 2.0 and will add any Spock EXO-6 offers to have an evolution of the character and figures on display.🖖🏻

I belong to 1st generation Trek. TOS will have their own playing field.

Meantime, show you a V1 Sisko in FC uniform. This is NOT EXO-6 Sisko. We are making a bad-ass Sisko. War time Sisko is a lot cooler than this one. (Neck too long and didn't bother to do anything with him)
_DSC7206.jpg

Trek are all uniforms. Figures have to be uniquely enough to represent some kind of anchor within Trekverse timeline or history.

Someday, I am going do a battle shotout scene with some Wars figures.

...so I can disgrace myself and eternally regret for not having a complete TOS under my own label when the license was almost impossible to obtain to begin with?

Not possible at all,. For whatever reason, don't ask me this question or advise me to do such thing again.
I never suggested you shouldn't do a whole TOS line under your own company, just that you start with 2 characters that no one has ever done before. I'll make you a deal, I won't ask such a question again if you don't put words in my mouth deal?

Will be waiting for the tweeked version of Sisko @nanjin and will be getting it.

Now I have to possibly sell off my older 1/6th figures to make room for upcoming ones. :gah:

Cool to see others in this thread doing something similar to me. After the last of my Endgame figures deliver, MCU stuff is on hold for Trek. Until they introduce X-men, anyways.

Regardless, nanjin, you’re definitely cutting into the big dog’s business.

I may be one of the few people who do not have any MCU figures in my collection. My only Hot Toys figure I have is the Matrix Neo figure, which is pretty amazing, I must say. My focus is on the EXO-6 ST figures going forward. GO TOS and TNG!

Tom
The only Hot Toys figure I have is Wolverine. I am not into the MCU universe at all.

I never suggested you shouldn't do a whole TOS line under your own company, just that you start with 2 characters that no one has ever done before. I'll make you a deal, I won't ask such a question again if you don't put words in my mouth deal?
I understand your advise is basing on completing your collection.
Cool to see others in this thread doing something similar to me. After the last of my Endgame figures deliver, MCU stuff is on hold for Trek. Until they introduce X-men, anyways.

Regardless, nanjin, you’re definitely cutting into the big dog’s business.
The line must be drawn here and no further.

We Trek are only mosquitoes size comparing to the WARS..

Back