EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing reports on FB Sideshow's wait lists for both Kirk and Spock have reopened. I'm officially confused.
It's all weird and Nanjin's prattle about Trek 1/6 scale's future and the precise timeline seems to be unraveling. But I don't follow as close as others.

Why do people continue to waste their time following all this crap on Facefool (intentional since Zuckerberg is a POS), when you can just wait until POs go up… You’re just driving yourselves nuts over nonsense.

If not previously posted, Mego have tackled Kolinahr Spock too. Though I still prefer the blue-grey Starfleet uniform and wish EXO-6 had done that too.

20220701_145855__98760.1656702054.jpg

STL232734.jpg

Mego%2BTopps%2Bexclusive%2BStar%2BTrek%2BThe%2BMotion%2BPicture%2BSpock%2Baction%2Bfigure.jpg

My TMP Spock has now been pushed a fourth time by SS to mid May. I had forgotten about it briefly. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat. I think I'm looking forward to it as an eventual 3 piece display w/QMx Spock and the EXO-6 TWOK Spock. But after the joy of finally getting that Mars Toys Romero Joker it will probably be a rather subdued unboxing experience. :unsure:

My TMP Spock has now been pushed a fourth time by SS to mid May. I had forgotten about it briefly. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat. I think I'm looking forward to it as an eventual 3 piece display w/QMx Spock and the EXO-6 TWOK Spock. But after the joy of finally getting that Mars Toys Romero Joker it will probably be a rather subdued unboxing experience. :unsure:
Well, Spock himself was always rather subdued, particularly in TMP, so maybe it'll be a fitting experience?

Well, Spock himself was always rather subdued, particularly in TMP, so maybe it'll be a fitting experience?
Truth. I'll be sure to just say, "Logical" after opening. :ROFLMAO: 🖖

Kolinahr (ko-li-naar), as a word, describing both the ritual by which all remaining vestigial emotions over a new 1/6 scale figure are demonstrated as purged, and the mental discipline whereby this state is subsequently maintained.

Now some TMP figures are popping up for sale from EXO-6 this week due to cancellations, lack of funds, etc.

And here I am still in Kolinahr mode. :unsure: :lol🖖

Did Sideshow ever get their Kolinahr Spock allotment? This whole "sold out" figures sale seems sketchy.
Don't think so. Last I chatted with SS they had not received anything from EXO-6.

SS saying these could ship any time between now and the end of June.

Nanjin does this before. Either his staff can't count for **** or he's pulling marketing tricks like last time. I wonder what the case may be 🤔
This is still lightning fast compared to all other companies, just getting mildly annoying and I start to wonder if SS will ever get these and if I've lost out.

Fascinating. 🤔🖖😆

One of his earlier posts about a week back said that they couldn't get to those figures because of all the 7 of 9 figures that were waiting to go out, I guess to places like sideshow.

I don't know, I'm starting to think we are being manipulated into the idea that these figures are as limited as they are with the TMP releases supposedly all gone in two hours or less and now they've magically found more, and how EXO has claimed they will lose money on every Seven they sell because of production costs and how EXO "needs cancellations" of Seven because of how few they were able to make (and lose money on), etc...

Its like we're being herded into multiple micro periods of extreme scarcity of the products to focus us all on intense ordering windows to make sure every last unit that happens to be on hand at a given moment is sold as instantly as possible.

The truth could actually be that EXO can make as many of any figure they like at any time, but everything must sell out in order to meet margin requirements. If this is true, I guess their marketing approach is as Ingenius as it might be disingenuous....

Just a thought.

Last edited:
I don’t really think there’s anything nefarious going on. Sideshow finds long sold-out stuff in their warehouses all the time. There’s probably cancellations, I would think they hold back some stock for replacements or QC issues, etc. EXO-6 put Data and Picard back up for immediate purchase that one time and it didn’t really affect the secondary market prices at all, so it wasn’t like there was suddenly a huge influx of extra product into the market for those two. I think the real lesson is to just be patient if you miss out on a figure since there’s a good chance it will go back up on their site at least once.

Back