EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Spock DOES come with the folded hands. I take it it’s one piece ? Is it easy to plug into both wrists ? How many hands come with the figure ? No where has it been described yet on EXO-6 or Sideshow etc.
what do you mean “extenders on the Admiral” ?. Im one who thinks Kirks legs may be too long. Is that fixable ?

So Spock DOES come with the folded hands. I take it it’s one piece ? Is it easy to plug into both wrists ? How many hands come with the figure ? No where has it been described yet on EXO-6 or Sideshow etc.
what do you mean “extenders on the Admiral” ?. Im one who thinks Kirks legs may be too long. Is that fixable ?
That's a lot of questions, Jimmy :lol

However, I'd like to know the answer to the hands - I assume they're not 3D printed like the promo image and come molded as one, but will see when. . . in hand.

Kirk has ankle extenders. Unhook the elastic from his boots, roll his wee trousers up, and you'll see them.

IMG_4062.jpg

Last edited:
Were they jammed in there or pretty easy to remove? He definitely needs to be shortened up regardless

Were they jammed in there or pretty easy to remove? He definitely needs to be shortened up regardless
The usual way - hairdryer. They come out okay. Not the worst I've had to deal with.

IMG_4064.jpg

I didn't have an ankle kit on hand, so I modified a spare set of pegs.

IMG_4063.jpg

Indiana Fett did a much better job futzing the trouser legs than I did. I'll need to revisit him after Spock arrives.

Last edited:
Folded hands are a one piece with 2 wrist attachments. Was pretty straightforward to put on with no difficulty. Spock comes with a set of relaxed (straight) hands, the folded hand one-piece and the Vulcan sign right hand. I personally love the folded hands for this one so that the robe sleeves can drape nicely. Great figure!

My TMP just arrived and he looks great. He is currently on my dresser next to Admiral Kirk.

Great job EXO-6! I’ll try to take a picture soon.

Back