EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's now "Section 41" . . . inflation is getting EVERYWHERE!

Section 41 has some wicked PO’s coming soon.

1702518110335.gif
1702518024261.gif

Hi! Has anybody received their tracking info for Admiral Picard (from Picard season 3)? I've seen a few weird messages on FaceBook that he's going to send tracking info within 24 hours (after the carrier updates their tracking or something). The last such post I saw was a couple of days ago. I hopped on FaceBook just now to see if there was any kind of update and I didn't see anything about PIC -- BUT he has posted that he's invoicing TNG Data tomorrow to start shipping on Christmas Day. I'm not overly thrilled about handing over an $200, just 3 days before Christmas - especially when it's 9 days since I paid my invoice for Picard. I'm 95% confident that Nanjin's not going to screw me over...but at the same time this feels like a new, perplexing development. In the past, I'm pretty sure I've always gotten tracking info within 3 or 4 days.
My concern is that it just feels flat-out weird not to have tracking info for a $200+ item that I paid for 9 days ago - and he claims was picked up last Friday/Saturday.
My conundrum is whether to give him another $200 for Data before I have any clue what's going on with the $200 I gave him a week ago.

I guess the sensible solution is to just wait as long as possible (I think he gives us two weeks after invoicing before he cancels our order and keeps our deposit) before paying for Data in the hopes that he shares tracking info for PIC?

No tracking yet. But I'm waiting on paying for Data because I don't want to spend $210 just before Christmas.

Hi! Has anybody received their tracking info for Admiral Picard (from Picard season 3)? I've seen a few weird messages on FaceBook that he's going to send tracking info within 24 hours (after the carrier updates their tracking or something). The last such post I saw was a couple of days ago. I hopped on FaceBook just now to see if there was any kind of update and I didn't see anything about PIC -- BUT he has posted that he's invoicing TNG Data tomorrow to start shipping on Christmas Day. I'm not overly thrilled about handing over an $200, just 3 days before Christmas - especially when it's 9 days since I paid my invoice for Picard. I'm 95% confident that Nanjin's not going to screw me over...but at the same time this feels like a new, perplexing development. In the past, I'm pretty sure I've always gotten tracking info within 3 or 4 days.
My concern is that it just feels flat-out weird not to have tracking info for a $200+ item that I paid for 9 days ago - and he claims was picked up last Friday/Saturday.
My conundrum is whether to give him another $200 for Data before I have any clue what's going on with the $200 I gave him a week ago.

I guess the sensible solution is to just wait as long as possible (I think he gives us two weeks after invoicing before he cancels our order and keeps our deposit) before paying for Data in the hopes that he shares tracking info for PIC?
In the email you receive to pay off a figure, it does say that “processing time and shipping information updates may take between 5 to 10 days after payment confirmation.”

It doesn't specify if those days are “business days” or not.

You should be fine.

Last edited:
Nice! I think mine should arrive over the weekend. Love to know your thoughts on him when he arrives. For some strange reason even if my figure is only a day or two away I still scour through the posts and internet see what others are saying lol.

Holy eye bags Batman!

I think we need to see some more pictures. I see the likeness but his eyes look sunk in combination with excessive puffy eyelids and bags.

1703720739949.jpeg

1703720893544.jpeg

SixthScaleMafia had Terry Matalas on his channel unboxing Season 3 Picard.

Got mine, and I like it. I am annoyed that the jacket is sewn together at the bottom. Pretty sure he wore it with the zipper down most of the time. Lack of ankle articulation is annoying too. It's going to be a real chore to try posing the SNW figures if their boots aren't flexible.
1703873095912.png

Back