EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SixthScaleMafia had Terry Matalas on his channel unboxing Season 3 Picard.

Looks like Anthony has Data and Neelix on his shelf already. Good interview, would’ve liked to see Anthony maybe put up some HD pictures of Picard but I’m likely sticking to the just the TNG version anyway.

The pin is a nice bonus.

When Terry asked if Jeri (upon approval) is going to be “Four Pip or Three Pip” ranking for her figure, I’m thinking that it’s going to be Three Pip as we’re all familiar with her as the Commander of the Titan A.

It would be a surprise if EXO-6 added a Four Pip ranking inside a small baggie for us that wanted to make her a Captain when Jeri has finally got her promotion from Todd Stashwick.

I think if Picard had been in a modern Starfleet uniform (in terms of when PIC is set) the figure would have tempted me more. I know the outfit the figure has is what he mostly wore but it isn’t that impressive/appealing to me.

She’ll always be Captain Seven to me!

IMG_6241.gif

It’s just that sometimes she forgets to put her uniform on and you can’t tell…

Last edited:
I think if Picard had been in a modern Starfleet uniform (in terms of when PIC is set) the figure would have tempted me more. I know the outfit the figure has is what he mostly wore but it isn’t that impressive/appealing to me.
Yeah I would have been able to live with the sculpt a lot better if the figure were in uniform.

Laris? Oh the cheeky Irish Romulan that got dumped after Picard gave her his Captain’s log.
I don’t think that’s one of the right answers @Skyroes. There’s been various possible reasons that Laris was written off after that episode of Picard and I’m sure that you have read it.

And while I’m on the subject of smoking hot women (for a change) we DEFINITELY need a Laris figure!

View attachment 681188

You have to pester Nanjin in order to get her made @QuiGonFishing. I don’t think that Jadzia will object to that.

You have Ming-Na as your bounty hunter to take out your enemies out when needed and another ex-top ranking Secret Agent to get further intel that you can’t get past the first firewall.

I don’t think that’s one of the right answers @Skyroes. There’s been various possible reasons that Laris was written off after that episode of Picard and I’m sure that you have read it.

You have to pester Nanjin in order to get her made @QuiGonFishing. I don’t think that Jadzia will object to that.

You have Ming-Na as your bounty hunter to take out your enemies out when needed and another ex-top ranking Secret Agent to get further intel that you can’t get past the first firewall.

Also…

IMG_6243.png

Picard landed this afternoon. Not sure if it’s a case of post holiday blues or if it’s the 3rd Picard on my shelf and I’m wishing for some unique figures or in trying to take a decent picture of him, he has a spot on his nose.
My nearly 60 year old eyes don’t see it without magnification so I’m not concerned.
The figure has its strengths and weaknesses. Initial impression is it is stronger from a profile and has that distinctive shape of Patrick Stewart’s head. The eyes come across as small and I’m not getting that warmth that comes from his character in Season 3. I’m sure I will appreciate him more when he is alongside Seven and a few others from Season 3 (Michelle Forbes in Red, cough, cough).

This was the best of a failed lot of pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_3120.jpeg
    IMG_3120.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back