EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to pose him with that slightly hunched, old man posture Stewart has now? Or does the body just not allow that?

Plenty of range for that, DJ…. But the issue is that without the ability to position the eyes, when you have his head drooping, his stare is pretty much at his shoes.

You can split the difference of course, but this is the full “look down” the sculpt will give you.

That said there’s also plenty of ab crunch so you can give him a decent crouch with his head looking forward

IMG_6270.jpeg

IMG_6271.jpeg

Last edited:
So I think I'm finally warming up to this Picard sculpt after seeing more in hand pics, but then I notice something else that's bothering me. Did they make his pants the same black as his shirt? Looks to me like they were a dark gray on the series. Or is this a specific look from earlier in the season where he was wearing all black?

Picard-309-Cast-and-Terry-Matalas-on-Enterprise-D-Bridge_1.jpg

Interesting comment on FB regarding Picard's jacket. If anyone tries it out, please share!!!!
I was going to try this until I noticed that there is no metal stopper on the jacket. That gave me pause, but I still might try because I honestly don't remember him ever wearing this jacket zipped up.

So I think I'm finally warming up to this Picard sculpt after seeing more in hand pics, but then I notice something else that's bothering me. Did they make his pants the same black as his shirt? Looks to me like they were a dark gray on the series. Or is this a specific look from earlier in the season where he was wearing all black?

View attachment 682122
Welcome to the party, DJ!

The pants are definitely black, so not sure if that's an accuracy issue or not for the entire series.

As for the sculpt, IMHO, its definitely strongest in profile or 3/4. Straight on the eyes are a bit small, and the expression they chose was a bit angry for our generally even-tempered Admiral. So, the scowl only represents him in limited situations, again IMHO.

But if that's the bad news, the good news is that he looks amazing on display! a little overhead lighting and a quarter turn left or right and he honestly looks like he stepped right off the screen!

I, for one, am happy!

Welcome to the party, DJ!

The pants are definitely black, so not sure if that's an accuracy issue or not for the entire series.

As for the sculpt, IMHO, its definitely strongest in profile or 3/4. Straight on the eyes are a bit small, and the expression they chose was a bit angry for our generally even-tempered Admiral. So, the scowl only represents him in limited situations, again IMHO.

But if that's the bad news, the good news is that he looks amazing on display! a little overhead lighting and a quarter turn left or right and he honestly looks like he stepped right off the screen!

I, for one, am happy!
Yeah I think it was those beady little eyes that were throwing things off the most for me, but that should be easy to repaint. And I suppose the severe expression makes sense for his final confrontation with the Borg, even if it's not my preferred choice.

And those are some pretty basic gray pants he's wearing, so I'm sure I have some of those in my stash somewhere.

The mouth looks terribly off on mine. It's rather distracting. I can see Patrick Stewart in the eyes, but that's it.

53442819276_8a15ec63cd_o.jpg

Back