Exciting news from www.blackopstoys.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bubble package wasn't a great idea for a loose figure body (a small flat rate box might have been better) , but it arrived in one piece.

I am impressed with the turnaround. I ordered on Friday, and recieved the package this afternoon.

I'll likely order from you folks again when I have some spare cash after the holidays.

I agree, I got both my luke body and head in a bubble mailers, both are just fine but I think it's risky sending them out this way.
I really hope they don't send the lightsaber that way.

But Monkey Depot isn't any better, I've received guns from them three separate times with snapped off barrels.

My lightsaber arrived the other day safe and sound in a poster tube inside a bubble mailer.
I now have a complete DX Luke, thanks! :D

Loaded Now!

SIDESHOW TOYS:
VIPER EXCLUSIVE
CRIMSON GUARD

Soldier Story:
Us Army In Afghanistan Reloaded
Us Army In Afghanistan M249

Very Hot:
Black Action Reloaded
Devgru Reloaded
Navy Seal Cqb 2.0

Bbi:
Red Team Seal Team 6

going Up Later Today:

Very Hot:
Mercenary (sand)
Mercenary (green)
Acu Mp
Pmc Sniper

Reloaded today.

HOT TOYS:
Special Forces Sniper
Indian Jones DX
Batman DX 12 on Sale and Reloaded

Sideshow:
Cobra Commander
Crimson Guard
Viper

Playhouse/ Saturday Toys Sets

Toys City MK11 Sniper Rifle Set mint and parted.
Toys City HK417 Rifle Set mint and parted.
Toys City G36 Weapons Sets Parted.
Toys City Fast Bump and Ballistic Helmets Reloaded.

Soldier Story:
Fast bump and ballistic helmet sets reloaded.

December Artist of the Month Josh Russell

featured-blog-image-josh.jpg

Because everyone is still alive and the world has not been destroyed we have decided to reload loads of rare Items. All day more rare items will be added. Here is what we have done so far.

Hot Toys
DX12 Batman
Hawkeye
Jim Gordon

Sideshow
Snake Eyes Exclusive

We are updating the look of our website for the new year. Please be patient and refresh your screen. We hope you enjoy it. We feel it will much easier to navigate. Any issues please let us know.

Back