Ex. Qui-Gon 3-5 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't been charged and my status still says "Order Placed".. I ordered mine in the first 5 minutes.

I'm right with you, Pix. I have no charge or notice yet.

Of course, I got my Obi first, so maybe I've been moved to the back of the line again like I was after Han.

pixletwin said:
I still haven't been charged and my status still says "Order Placed".. I ordered mine in the first 5 minutes.

My order is listed as 10:02 PST. But even with an order in the first two minutes, I am going to assume that my Qui-Gon won't ship for another week. They must be really busy or backed up, because my last few 3-5 day notices have been meaningless. I guess we all must learn to be patient...

:eek:

tomandshell said:
My order is listed as 10:02 PST. But even with an order in the first two minutes, I am going to assume that my Qui-Gon won't ship for another week. They must be really busy or backed up, because my last few 3-5 day notices have been meaningless. I guess we all must learn to be patient...

:eek:
Yeah... my thoughts exactly... :monkey2

They are shipping out this week, and I have already been charged, actually as of Friday, so I hope to have the shipping notice tonight. With Mace I was charged on the weekend and got the tracking number Monday night, so my fingers are crossed that the same thing happens tonight.

For some reason my figures preauth never shows up until I already have the shipping notice. Soo I expect my notice by Friday, getting him late next week.

Buttmunch said:
My exclusive Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan have made it to my state. Should arrive tomorrow!

Congratulations!

My order for Qui-Gon was in the first two minutes and I got nothing. I had hoped he would have shipped tonight. Still only "order placed" in my account.

tomandshell said:
Congratulations!

My order for Qui-Gon was in the first two minutes and I got nothing. I had hoped he would have shipped tonight. Still only "order placed" in my account.

Nothing here either. Do I feel Homer coming soon to this thread?

My exclusive Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are on their way. I've just got the FedEx notice.Should arrive on Wednesday-the day after tomorrow! :chew :chew :chew

I have come to expect that no matter how soon my order is placed, it will be the last to ship due to the slowness of my card to process transactions. Ah well as long as I get a notice by Friday I won't mind. Not like I can play with him anytime soon anyway.

I think mine shipped so early because it was packed with Obi-Wan. It means I'm one of the last to get Obi-Wan, but one of the first (if not the first :eek: ) to have the most current set of exclusive figures. So in the end it works out great. I'll try to get some Poncho pics up tomorrow. Just don't MAUL me for them :D

Sounds like the first Exclusive Qui-Gon figures to ship are for people who asked them to be packaged with Obi-Wan. Much like how the first Mace Windus went out to those who had a Han waiting. I guess they want to get the last of those already shipped figures off the shelf and out the door, so those of us whose orders are ahead of them in line are politely asked to step aside. (I guess I should have had my Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan shipped together, since my Obi-Wan was so late anyway.)

As soon as QG gets here, I will finally have enough SW 12" guys to set up a display in my office. Then (apart from Darth Maul) there will be a break for a while, until it's time for Jabba & Co. My wallet can soon breathe a sigh of relief.

Still nada on Qui Gon, but I'm sure he'll be here by at least the end of next week so I guess I can wait. Also I have a bunch of stuff from other purchases coming this week... one of which is the CRM Mr Torrance figure :monkey5 :monkey5

So I can wait a little bit.

tomandshell said:
Sounds like the first Exclusive Qui-Gon figures to ship are for people who asked them to be packaged with Obi-Wan. Much like how the first Mace Windus went out to those who had a Han waiting. I guess they want to get the last of those already shipped figures off the shelf and out the door, so those of us whose orders are ahead of them in line are politely asked to step aside.

So at long last we have an answer to that all familair question: is there a logic to the shipping order?

It was never "who ordered first". It IS always dependant on the needs of the warehouse.

Wor-Gar said:
So at long last we have an answer to that all familair question: is there a logic to the shipping order?

It was never "who ordered first". It IS always dependant on the needs of the warehouse.

But "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

spock.jpg

Back