Ex. Qui-Gon 3-5 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
He should be here early next week.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Qui-Gon Jinn – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21051) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Yeah, mine was in my inbox too.:chew

Still waiting for my Obi to ship though!

Darth Sheba said:

Soon? :rolleyes:

I got the 20-25 day notice 29 days ago...

(And this is coming right after my Obi-Wan shipped two weeks after the 3-5 day notice. They must be up to their armpits in boxes over there, with all of these backed up orders trying to get sent out. Good old Q3!)

KitFisto said:
Yeah, mine was in my inbox too.:chew

Still waiting for my Obi to ship though!

You and me both dude. I'm amazed that I may get the master before the apprentice. I think SS may be getting a call later this week.

Darth Loki said:
You and me both dude. I'm amazed that I may get the master before the apprentice. I think SS may be getting a call later this week.

Yeah,I may call too, but I did come in after the exclusive sold out and I don't remember how many days it was after the regular came up that I ordered it. I just figured I was pretty far down the line and that's why the long dely, but I am getting a little concerned.

I was looking for the 3-5 day notice but I must have deleted it. It seems like it was at least 2-3 weeks ago though. I've had Mace for 2 weeks so he shipped 3 weeks ago. I ordered my regular Obi late as well but I thought he would've at least been pre-authed already.

It seems like it almost always takes me several weeks to get my figure after the 3-5 day notice.

I just called SS and they said they are still working on the pre-auths for some of the Obi-Wan orders and it should be any day.

If they ship Qui-Gon in the order they were pre-ordered I should be one of the first shipped out as I had my order complete about 30 seconds after the Priority pre-order started.

KitFisto said:
I just called SS and they said they are still working on the pre-auths for some orders and it should be any day.

Well thanks for saving me a phone call. I imagine with all the stuff that's come in over the past few weeks their shipping is a bit behind.

My notice was waiting for me when I got back from class. Can't wait for him to join the others patiently wating in my room for me to come home.

Darth Loki said:
Well thanks for saving me a phone call. I imagine with all the stuff that's come in over the past few weeks their shipping is a bit behind.

No problem and yeah, I think they are just a little backed up with everything that's been shipping and coming in.

Agent0028 said:
It seems like it almost always takes me several weeks to get my figure after the 3-5 day notice.

Same here, Agent0028. :monkey2

I just received the 3-5 notice a few minutes ago, so I don't expect it to ship for another 2 weeks.

Yeah, I got mine too. Obi was scheduled for delivery today, but nothing yet:monkey4 And still nothing on Han....

Got my notice today....

Zzzzt, ouch! My ccard is melting! :lol

After seeing some more pics, I'm looking forward to him.....

King Darkness said:
Yeah, I got mine too. Obi was scheduled for delivery today, but nothing yet:monkey4 And still nothing on Han....

My Obi-Wan was scheduled for delivery yesterday, but nothing showed up. It was last scanned in Sylmar, CA about 36 hours ago. Nothing has happened to it since.

:confused:

Back