Ex. Qui-Gon 3-5 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Where can I get a banner like that? I want to be a cool too.

You've got to either steal someone else's banner or spend way, way too much time with Photoshop making a banner for your comic/Star Wars geek friends to see.

Neither of which is really "cool", by any reasonable definition.:lol

Here's a bunch of other freaks' banners:
https://freewebs.com/sunohc/civilsigs.htm

I was SUPPOSED to get my poncho qui-gon yesterday, and my birthday woulda been SO much better. But no. Nothing arrived.

I checked the UPS tracking and it said "address incorrect, returned to station to obtain correct address."

What makes me peeved is that it's the SAME address I've been getting everything else at!

Then yesterday I get an email from fedex tracking that sideshow has sent me something that should arrive today. I'm confused on what it could be.

Qui-Gon should be arriving today. So doily pics will be up around 4:30 or so. Also my Dooku Character key shipped and will be here on Friday. :)

My Exclusive Qui-Gon has STILL not shipped. :monkey2

Perhaps SSC didn't take too kindly to my comments on the Endor Rebel Trooper. :lol

Seriously, though... :confused: :confused: :confused:

IrishJedi said:
My Exclusive Qui-Gon has STILL not shipped. :monkey2

Perhaps SSC didn't take too kindly to my comments on the Endor Rebel Trooper. :lol

Seriously, though... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Youre missing out, quigon is pretty badass, not to mention the poncho is cool! The best exclusive so far.

nash said:
Youre missing out, quigon is pretty badass, not to mention the poncho is cool! The best exclusive so far.

I agree the poncho has really grown on me... it really looks great on him and helps to distinguish him from the other Jedi. Sort of a Rogue Hippy Jedi!

Back