Ex. Qui-Gon 3-5 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tom you should be getting something soon. My order was placed at 2 minutes after and I got my preauth and Shipping Soon in my account.

tomandshell said:
So they have shipped to those who had an Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon boxed together. Now it seems they are shipping to those who ordered both a regular and exclusive Qui-Gon. Maybe one day soon they will get around to serving those who just ordered one exclusive Qui-Gon within the first 120 seconds he was available. (When will I learn patience?)

I got both - but my ObiWan was only a regular with an Exclusive QGJ but nothing yet. Of course SS Customer Service is looking into my shipping query so that might be holding things up too.

Memnoch21 said:
tom you should be getting something soon. My order was placed at 2 minutes after and I got my preauth and Shipping Soon in my account.

Oh, I'm sure that he will ship soon, but I am always impatient. Especially when I make a point to be one of the first to order and circumstances keep them from shipping out first come, first served. But with all of the crowding going on in the busy warehouse, I guess they have to be practical about how to free up space as quickly as possible, which means getting combo orders out before singles. I understand...

:monkey2

Yea I know how it is to be impatient. I thought getting my order in at 2 after secured me a place as one of the first to ship. Obviously not. Im even worse on my Exclusive Obi Wan. He is comming from an eBay seller. After tomorrow I'm going to be emailing to no end until Obi is safely at my home.

:blissy Item shipping soon!!! Item shipping soon!!! :blissy
:chew:joy :banana :chew​

Yes that's right, finally got some movement on Qui Gon!!!

I got a temporary authorization now and my accounts been updated to item shipping soon. I wonder when he will ship. Hopefully tonight

Wahooo! Qui-Gon will be at my house on Tuesday... and I want be there to play with him. Ah well, my break will be that much better.

Amanaman said:
Just got my QuantumView email! :chew

Me too!!! So tomorrow is the day...

Of course, UPS didn't get my Obi-Wan delivered the next day. If this one gets bumped to Friday then I will ask to go back to FedEx.

I usually recieve my item BEFORE i get the email. I guess it'll be a nice suprise one of these days!

Coheteboy said:
I usually recieve my item BEFORE i get the email. I guess it'll be a nice suprise one of these days!

What would you rather have, a surprise or a long weeks worth of waiting?

Back