Ex. Qui-Gon 3-5 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
My Obi-Wan was scheduled for delivery yesterday, but nothing showed up. It was last scanned in Sylmar, CA about 36 hours ago. Nothing has happened to it since.

:confused:

This indeed a bad sign Tom...My Obi was scanned here in town this morning but no sign of him.I guess I'll have to go to UPS and harass some mo-fos to get my damn Obi!

tomandshell said:
My Obi-Wan was scheduled for delivery yesterday, but nothing showed up. It was last scanned in Sylmar, CA about 36 hours ago. Nothing has happened to it since.

:confused:

How bizzare :confused:

You always get packages without any problems. I wonder why this would happen now? Maybe your old Fed Ex guy and the new UPS guy got to talking.....

FlyAndFight said:
Same here, Agent0028. :monkey2

I just received the 3-5 notice a few minutes ago, so I don't expect it to ship for another 2 weeks.
I guess its the downside to living in Florida.

Is anyone curious about us getting a 2-5 day notice for him arriving in the warehouse... yet a few already have him? I wonder if a few got mixed-in with the Obi shipments?

Score!!! As I was reading the thread my doorbell rang and Obi Wan was waiting for me... time to open him up!!! :chew :chew

King Darkness said:
This indeed a bad sign Tom...My Obi was scanned here in town this morning but no sign of him.I guess I'll have to go to UPS and harass some mo-fos to get my damn Obi!

Just got Obi!!!!

I received my notice too.

I haven't received my "Obi-Wan" yet but Jennifer confirmed to me last week that he was being held until my "Qui-Gon" arrived so they could ship together. I guess I'll be getting 2 figures next week, as I did with both "Han" and "Mace".

Those of you who have not received your "Obi-Wan" yet may also get both at the same time.

:emperor

I got my Qui-Gon notice at 12:55 and then a Vaderkin conversion at 1:02. It was a good email day!
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

It's crazy you guys are still waiting on notices from Sideshow, Adam at Dark Shadow said they already have my Qui-Gon and are just waiting on Mace to come in, wich is supposed to be today.

My exclusive Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan will arrive tomorrow. Possibly with something else too. It says it is 9 pounds, when Han and Mace shipped they were only 7 pounds. $2 cheaper hmmm. Of course Han and Mace were Fed Ex and Jinn and Obi-Wan are UPS. :confused:

Back