Ex. Qui-Gon 3-5 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah but tom, didnt Search for Spock teach you, "The needs of the one, outweigh the needs of the many."

And I NEED my Qui-Gon. :lol

Boba Fett said:
I think that was "Wrath of Khan", actually.

The "Needs of the many" was Wrath of Khan, but in Search for Spock Kirk said to the "reborn" Spock "The needs of the one" when Spock asked Kirk "Why would you do this".

this is the stars wars section, please no star trek references....it makes me feel dirty. :cool:

tomandshell said:
Sounds like the first Exclusive Qui-Gon figures to ship are for people who asked them to be packaged with Obi-Wan. Much like how the first Mace Windus went out to those who had a Han waiting. I guess they want to get the last of those already shipped figures off the shelf and out the door, so those of us whose orders are ahead of them in line are politely asked to step aside. (I guess I should have had my Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan shipped together, since my Obi-Wan was so late anyway.)

As soon as QG gets here, I will finally have enough SW 12" guys to set up a display in my office. Then (apart from Darth Maul) there will be a break for a while, until it's time for Jabba & Co. My wallet can soon breathe a sigh of relief.

Don't forget Tom, the PF of Luke and Yoda is coming soon.

KitFisto said:
The "Needs of the many" was Wrath of Khan, but in Search for Spock Kirk said to the "reborn" Spock "The needs of the one" when Spock asked Kirk "Why would you do this".

Dude, you're my friend and all but DORK

:D :D :D :D :D

Well I have my temp auth finally showing, but still no change in shipping status. That should happen hopefully tonight or tomorrow. He's almost here :monkey5

The poncho is packed behind Qui-Gon with his Jedi robe. Not very easy to see at all in the package. I fear many people may get ripped off on ebay. The exclusive sticker is the only think that really says this is the exclusive and that can easily be altered. Looks great. Can't open him yet because I have to go to a class soon :monkey2

I still have nothing no temp authorization and still saying order placed. It looks like Im going to be the last person to get Qui-Gon. I cant wait for a break for a few weeks after this one.

And I've been updated to shipping soon. Maybe lll get the magic notice tonight? Nah, probably tomororw.

88th division said:
I just got my shipping notice! Both of my Qui Gonn's will be here on Monday!!!

So they have shipped to those who had an Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon boxed together. Now it seems they are shipping to those who ordered both a regular and exclusive Qui-Gon. Maybe one day soon they will get around to serving those who just ordered one exclusive Qui-Gon within the first 120 seconds he was available. (When will I learn patience?)

Back