EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: NIGHT SPOTTER - Code Name: LOW-LIGHT

very nice, god I miss the haydays of this line. working on a roadblock now out of luke cage

Just awesome Evil keep them coming! :drool :flag

Outstanding work Evil. Your sewing skills are impressive!

MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

gung_ho_17.jpg

Another refresh. The outfit that I received for my original figure was rubbish. Felt like pajamas and was too small limiting the body choice. Gung-Ho is a large Cajun so he needed a larger body. So I remade the outfit, leg bandolier and a more accurate chest logo. The big gumbo looks better now.

gung_ho_03.jpg

gung_ho_04.jpg

gung_ho_05.jpg

gung_ho_06.jpg

gung_ho_07.jpg

gung_ho_08.jpg

gung_ho_09.jpg

gung_ho_10.jpg

gung_ho_12.jpg

gung_ho_14.jpg

gung_ho_11.jpg

Holly... I forgot about these customs, every one of them, perfection!
Yer a G.I. Joe Master Evil!

I want that Bazooka! :drool

Thanks. I've always loved his outfit. I think GH was the third figure I got as a kid and proceeded to lose him in park sandpit....

I don't remember if I have said this before since I have not been here in a while. Your customs are very cool. I really miss Sideshow G.I. Joe. I hope they star up the Joe line again. Till then I'll enjoy looking at yours.

yeah I used the Sideshow luke cage for roadblock
( trying to find pics ) but it works an absolute treat ,

It comes off when Slaughter backhands him for talking smack.

Makes me laugh Face! Seriously man this is a fantastic custom! Now I know who to pester if I want custom uniforms for joes to go to! Its been a while and have not visited here. Keep it coming Face! Regards to all the guys here!

Pace

Awesome work on Gung-ho. Nice choice for an EGA tat.

I was so na?ve as a kid that I didn?t really grasp that was a tattoo on his chest.

It?s weird, tattoos are way, way more acceptable now, but I don?t think you could get away with a huge tattoo like that on a toy.

Quick question for anyone that's modded him, the foot pegs on Cobra Commander don't match up to any black dress shoes I find. Is there an adapter or something to go from the sideshow peg in the ankle to a standard connector in the foot?

Back