Enterbay stand issues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector4ever

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone had issues with the enterbay hd terminator battle damage stand? The stand pops out when the figure is placed on it. Don't know what to do as seller is unhelpful.

Thx

Hi

Has anyone had issues with the enterbay hd terminator battle damage stand? The stand pops out when the figure is placed on it. Don't know what to do as seller is unhelpful.

Thx

Mine works fine.... huh, post pictures so we can advise you.

It happens when I attach the figure to the central hole. The top layer of base comes unattached from its grooves from below so it has to be pushed down. I will post image when I get the chance

Very upsetting that you save your hard earned cash and then you get a poor quality stand. How the hell can you display it? Spend so much time working on the figure and forget the stand!

Very upsetting that you save your hard earned cash and then you get a poor quality stand. How the hell can you display it? Spend so much time working on the figure and forget the stand!

Yeah, but of all the things that could have gone wrong, this is the least important. Try using some hot glue, it will hold it in place and you can always undue (if necessary) it without damaging the stand .

Hi

Why does the figure tip over i have tried every angle height copied and looked on youtube but still it falls over?

Back