Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow... first it was this figure being sold in Hong Kong... where Enterbay is located, and now it's the joints of an action figure?
:lol!
What the hell just happened here?
Did this thread just got hijacked by the DC fanboys? :dunno

I don't care about hidden joints, but I am Peeved that these won't be sold outside of Hong Kong, and the rest of us who've been waiting for this have to deal with Scalpers.

I for one am not entertaining any EBay BS Scalpers price I'll just wait for the regular version and possibly pick up a parted out jump suit somewhere :dunno

I for one am not entertaining any EBay BS Scalpers price I'll just wait for the regular version and possibly pick up a parted out jump suit somewhere :dunno

Thatt appears like everyone's plan too. This is getting insane.

Lottery system sounds more like "I'll scratch your back" scenario to me.

Pretty much anyone who owns a store or sells figures will snap up the majority I'd imagine.

This is how these things go though.

Someone send Enterbay Bill this thread via his Facebook page so he can click like.

Yea....Cause this is some BS for reals. :p What's the use of teasing everyone in the world with photos of a figure they won't get a chance to buy at retail price?

Yea....Cause this is some BS for reals. :p What's the use of teasing everyone in the world with photos of a figure they won't get a chance to buy at retail price?

Marketing I guess. How many non collecting Jordan fans might have spotted something else they like on the EB site.... :wink1:

Guys want a minimum of $850. This is sickening. Give us sideshowfreaks are figures now!!!!:goodpost:

OK...I dont know if this info will help anyone but here is what I was told from overseas on all of the MJ collectibles.

MJ #45 version (Limited to 2000) -
From what I was told, there will be a drawing for these to the vendors who participate in their products. This will take place on the 26th because that is when stock will be released. So some of your local stores may have them and some may not or have little stock. I haven't confirmed if they will be accessible to us in the USA or not...
BUT I HAVE SOME PEOPLE CHECKING FOR ME...LOL

MJ#23 MVP version (not sure if limited again) -
This version will be announced for February sometime after the #45. Mor info on that soon.

MJ#23 collectible version (not sure if it is limited again)
This version will be the last release of MJ also in his #23 from what I understand and may also be ready for order in February.

My honest opinion and from what it sounds....The #45 version will be the only one that will be limited. Several overseas sources of mine tell me that they have reserved stock for the #23 versions without any issues.

I am verifying the cost on them and if I can pull some strings to get any of the #45 versions....I know I will be able to get the 23 version. I dont usually carry male items but I am a big Chicago bulls fan being from the area..and No one can deny that MJ is the best.

As soon as I get more info..I can let everyone know.
If anyone is looking for any of these, drop me an email.

SMcG
www.smcgcustoms.com

crappy way to treat its fans....all this exclusive rubbish but guess they are taking a page from hot toys

Isnt his #23 the more iconic though??
With that said, i REALLY dislike these type of releases for certain markets. Their unfair for the rest of the collectors. The lottery thing also seems SOO odd. why the hell do this??

Everyone wants 23 with the warm up gear. Why they don't just release it that way is the mystery. I could careless about the 45 jersey, but I do care about the extra's that come with the exclusive. :( FRUSTRATING....

Everyone wants 23 with the warm up gear. Why they don't just release it that way is the mystery. I could careless about the 45 jersey, but I do care about the extra's that come with it. :(

A mystery?! LOL LOL LOL

Bro do you know anything about how business works? Who is going to buy the 45 jersey set when the 23 gives you the same items?! Instead the 45 is in ridiculous demand (in part because they smartly released it first) and the 23 will sell anyway because well... it's Jordan's number

A mystery?! LOL LOL LOL

Bro do you know anything about how business works? Who is going to buy the 45 jersey set when the 23 gives you the same items?! Instead the 45 is in ridiculous demand (in part because they smartly released it first) and the 23 will sell anyway because well... it's Jordan's number

MJ sells period in any jersey number, so to limit gear sucks. And yes I know how business works. :wink1:

A mystery?! LOL LOL LOL

That warm up jersey makes a lot of difference for me. It's ashame I can't get it :(

Man, this reminds of what it was like pulling Jordan #45 cards from packs back in the day. I was so crazy happy when I pulled my first one. Ran back into the card shop to show the owner.

Edit: I just want a #23 version to be honest. Where will be the easiest place to get one?

I don't know, I'm not a rabid fan of the NBA, so to me it seems perfectly fine that the less iconic jersey 45 version comes with the extra warm-up gear (which not many people would display the figure with anyway) to make it a more interesting "exclusive".
It's the same way Sideshow makes its exclusives, some item that is a great addition to the big fan, but not all-important to the more casual fan.

Back