Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha only joking the lottery style is actually good. or we might just see people camping out side to be first outside EB store. :D

I'm not surprised at the price tag but the availability and lottery is a head scratcher :dunno why shouldn't all the true fans who could afford it not have a chance to purchase? :slap

It's not a box, it's a card :)
I think I read that people that come to the store will receive a shoebox and bag with the figure, not sure if that's with the card.

He meant to say there will be three types of heads:
23 - regular, shooting, tongue
45 - regular

So if you buy 23 & 45 you will have two regular heads.
Basically you pay the $280 for a #45 jersey, a sweatsuit and a pair of shoes. This is assuming the head on 23 and 45 will be the same, Bill doesn't answer questions about future versions, I wonder why :rolleyes:

Thanks for clearing things up bro.

69464edejw1e0vhtczdngj.jpg

69464edejw1e0vgzd7fo1j.jpg
Wow!!! That looks crazy

I'm not surprised at the price tag but the availability and lottery is a head scratcher :dunno why shouldn't all the true fans who could afford it not have a chance to purchase? :slap

:exactly: Not the best exclusive decision by EB and a kick in the nuts for U.S. fans. At least they made a Jordan figure though and that is something to be happy about.

I don't understand people who complain about the price. If there were only 20 in the world people would lining up to thousands for it.

I don't understand people who complain about the price. If there were only 20 in the world people would lining up to thousands for it.

I think the price is right in line cause it's Jordan. Just the availability of the exclusive item is a bummer. I like when EB offers the exclusives to buy direct on their website, so people that don't live next to a shop can get it, without paying up the nose from ebay. :wink1:

I think the price is right in line cause it's Jordan. Just the availability of the exclusive item is a bummer. I like when EB offers the exclusives to buy direct on their website, so people that don't live next to a shop can get it, without paying up the nose from ebay. :wink1:

In that aspect we are screwed I would pay EB $350 but not an ebay seller $500. That's how much these greedy dudes would want.

In that aspect we are screwed I would pay EB $350 but not an ebay seller $500. That's how much these greedy dudes would want.

Probably 4 more. :horror And you can't blame them for wanting to make money off of it. EB is hurting themselves imo, but there is nothing you can do about it. Just buy the regular 23 version, which will be awesome. Also, maybe someone on here will make a custom run of warm ups & sneakers. :wink1:

Because there are only 2 things that could make people NOT complain about the price:

1. bottomless funds
2. not caring about the figure at all.

Probably 4 more. :horror And you can't blame them for wanting to make money off of it. EB is hurting themselves imo, but there is nothing you can do about it. Just buy the regular 23 version, which will be awesome. Also, maybe someone on here will make a custom run of warm ups & sneakers. :wink1:

I guess u right what else can I do lol

Ebay has 1 guy selling for $900 when you calculate shipping. Another guy for $1000 with shipping. Thanks EB u made exclusive stuff for one part of world.

Of course it is but I would also like this version because as a kid growing up I remember how excited I was to hear that he was coming back ,and couldn't wait to see his first game back in a Bulls uniform :monkey2

I was 11 yrs. old but that moment was epic I was super excited!!!

Everyone complaining about the joints on the POSEABLE figure, just wait until they do the statues. Enterbay said they would do some.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back