Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess I won't be getting this figure. Being exclusively sold to Hong Kong is some bull****.

I guess I won't be getting this thing. And I'm from chicago

Me too! South side, north side or west side of Chicago? South-sider here!

Code:

The lottery stuff sounds like a headache but if this were here in NY I more than likely would've done so. Lol

The #23 box looks nice man!!!!

What do u mean 3 different head sculpts compared to 2 with the #45?
It's not a box, it's a card :)
I think I read that people that come to the store will receive a shoebox and bag with the figure, not sure if that's with the card.

He meant to say there will be three types of heads:
23 - regular, shooting, tongue
45 - regular

So if you buy 23 & 45 you will have two regular heads.
Basically you pay the $280 for a #45 jersey, a sweatsuit and a pair of shoes. This is assuming the head on 23 and 45 will be the same, Bill doesn't answer questions about future versions, I wonder why :rolleyes:

Most retarded way to sale a Limited figure of Michael Jordan! Ebay will be interesting after the first few batches.

69464edejw1e0vhtczdngj.jpg

69464edejw1e0vgzd7fo1j.jpg

Headsculpt looks fantastic! The gap between the shoulder and the singlet still sucks though! Not bad. Cant wait to see more inhand pics and reviews!

Headsculpt looks fantastic! The gap between the shoulder and the singlet still sucks though! Not bad. Cant wait to see more inhand pics and reviews!

it might be only the jersey, which gives you this illusion. maybe through the right futz it will look alright.

i've hopes as i can't see that ugly vest wearing looking body like on kobes.

but damn, enough teasers, show us everything now ^^

Looks great!
But I'd want him with XI's anyway.
And you can make the elbow and kneeband yourself.

Maybe someone will do some custom sweatsuits once these release?

Can someone explain to me the difference in the pieces. I can't see past all the moaning and groaning.

Whats the difference between the 23 and 45? and Can we all buy the 23 regular edition?

:clap:clap:clap Wow, that figure looks way better than the Kobe effort. Dam impressive. Too bad about the limited exclusive 45 attire, when all that stuff should come standard in one package with 23.

Anybody in here actually going or is able to go to the launch event?
might try my luck.am not too sure ?? but am no liking the way is sold. scalpers will be all over this.:slap will need spend day waiting in line to get ticket. then wait see if lucky. if picked. go line up again to pay ???? will be a days work to just buy a friggin doll. EB:pfft:

Seems like a hassle to go through to maybe get the figure :thud:

At least you have the chance to Desisandy. I don't even know if I would have purchased this at $280, even if it was made available online. It's $100 more than the Kobe figure :slap

Seems like a hassle to go through to maybe get the figure :thud:

At least you have the chance to Desisandy. I don't even know if I would have purchased this at $280, even if it was made available online. It's $100 more than the Kobe figure :slap

Anything with Jordan is gonna cost big $$$$, so it makes sense he is a lot more expensive then all others.

yer cringe at the price for this. how much is the 23 fig going to cost ? might just stick with that. am seriously put off to even consider the 45 jersey. will need see how i feel on the days the figs are for raffle . not for sale ? for raffle :banghead

Back