Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, I'm not a rabid fan of the NBA, so to me it seems perfectly fine that the less iconic jersey 45 version comes with the extra warm-up gear (which not many people would display the figure with anyway) to make it a more interesting "exclusive".
It's the same way Sideshow makes its exclusives, some item that is a great addition to the big fan, but not all-important to the more casual fan.

Can someone else take this one...I'm done :slap

I'm from chicago as well...trying to get a buddy in HK to pick one up for me but he says he might have to get a ticket and then go in line. Not sure if it will be a long line but if it is I'd rather not have him wait in line for hours just to do me this favor. Crazy but I guess I'll miss out on this one if its that hard to get one.

I'm from chicago as well...trying to get a buddy in HK to pick one up for me but he says he might have to get a ticket and then go in line. Not sure if it will be a long line but if it is I'd rather not have him wait in line for hours just to do me this favor. Crazy but I guess I'll miss out on this one if its that hard to get one.

Well, at least you have a chance with your buddy in HK. Good luck. :)

Its not only the jersey for me. Its different when an exclusive item is a mask, gun or other prop used in a film for only one scene. The fact that the jumpsuit is the exclusive item not offered with the 23 version sux imo because its something worn before every game. Now if it were a 1/6 Nike shoe box or a Gatorade bottle or a pair of rare sneakers then that's diff...

Last edited:
Its not only the jersey for me. Its different when an exclusive item is a mask, gun or other prop used in a film for only one scene. The fact that the jumpsuit is the exclusive item not offered with the 23 version sux imo because its something worn before every game. Now if it were a 1/6 Nike shoe box or a Gatorade bottle or a pair of rare sneakers then that's diff...

I totally agree

Gatorade bottles and shoe boxes don't sell figures. Warm-ups do. You why I know this because many will buy only for the warm up. In fact if you plan on displaying the figure in the warmup what difference dies it make what number is on the jersey underneath. There will be a bunch of headsculpts better suited to basketball action too.

Man, this reminds of what it was like pulling Jordan #45 cards from packs back in the day. I was so crazy happy when I pulled my first one. Ran back into the card shop to show the owner.

Edit: I just want a #23 version to be honest. Where will be the easiest place to get one?

Yeah, I did too. The upper deck one :lol I got back into collecting basketball cards when he came back.

My holy grail was the tops refractor finest with the no 45. It used to be worth a couple of grands during the 90s, now they are only worth a few hundreds now. I got it not long ago, as I made myself a promise to buy it when I was a kid :lol

***** the #45 jersey with his Chicago Xs and jumpsuit..give me the # 23 with 11s on.. who would be stupid to display this with the warm up on and not show off the Jersey? ? To each it's own ..someone please PM when this limited version hype dies down amd the other is release.thanks

Gatorade bottles and shoe boxes don't sell figures. Warm-ups do. You why I know this because many will buy only for the warm up. In fact if you plan on displaying the figure in the warmup what difference dies it make what number is on the jersey underneath. There will be a bunch of headsculpts better suited to basketball action too.

Those were just lame examples on my part. But all this talk about marketing and "what sells"?? This isn't Larry Bird ( Big Celtics fan BTW ). This is MJ I grew up watching Larry Magic and MJ. And we all know Jordan could sell this with just his face and name alone regardless of the jersey #. Isn't he still selling shoes years after retirement? 45 would not have any trouble selling alone. Washington Wizards Jordan might need the push to sell. But anything Bulls is gonna sell regardless of the number.

***** the #45 jersey with his Chicago Xs and jumpsuit..give me the # 23 with 11s on.. who would be stupid to display this with the warm up on and not show off the Jersey? ? To each it's own ..someone please PM when this limited version hype dies down amd the other is release.thanks

Well because 3 figures are gonna be released and if you buy all 3 you can be stupid and display one of them with the jumpsuit :rolleyes2

why not commission a peep on the board to make the jumpsuit? Better than paying 1k because Eb gave me the bone!

because custom prices mean you'd probably end up paying 1K for a custom suit of the same quality :D

Yeah, I did too. The upper deck one :lol I got back into collecting basketball cards when he came back.

My holy grail was the tops refractor finest with the no 45. It used to be worth a couple of grands during the 90s, now they are only worth a few hundreds now. I got it not long ago, as I made myself a promise to buy it when I was a kid :lol

Nice! I had that one. Mine was the 94-95 flair card. Remember inside they were sealed in a clear plastic bag within the box? Jordan was right on top. :rockI still might to be honest. At one time I had like 2k different Michael Jordan basketball cards. Even a couple that were limited to 23 in the world.

I remember that one. I never got it myself. I did once pull a Jordan Topps finest Gold card. I went back to the card shop within the mall to ask if this was what I thought it was and she told me it was. She didn't look really happy I had pulled it though. :lol

Nice! I had that one. Mine was the 94-95 flair card. Remember inside they were sealed in a clear plastic bag within the box? Jordan was right on top. :rockI still might to be honest. At one time I had like 2k different Michael Jordan basketball cards. Even a couple that were limited to 23 in the world.

I remember that one. I never got it myself. I did once pull a Jordan Topps finest Gold card. I went back to the card shop within the mall to ask if this was what I thought it was and she told me it was. She didn't look really happy I had pulled it though. :lol

Oh yeah, I really like that too. But I usually just trade or buy it off, as I was never that lucky to get good ones from buying packs. :lol That reminds me, I manage to get ahold of the Flair Hot numbers too:

1995-96FlairHotNumbersMichaelJordanBGS95.jpg

I dunno where it is now though :gah::panic: I think I traded most of my Jordans for Rodman cards, as I was trying to complete all of his cards. Since Jordan cards were out of my budget :lol

goodnight,
Can not find it strange that in all the pictures enterbay bill shows each week there is not one with the elbow and knee. It smells scam full nose. For the moment, the figure seems so perfect that I feel that we will all fall...

First Jordan card I ever got was a 91-92 Skybox card with him and a couple other guys around the trophy from the 90-91 Finals. My favorite MJ cards pretty much come before his first retirement, the designs were more interesting back then, Fleer and Hoops are nice, I really like the Topps Stadium Club line, they did one with a great shot of Jordan dunking on Ewing and I also love to remember that game, Jordan dunked so hard the ball flung off the rim to the other end of the court, the Bulls quickly got it back, MJ ran it in and did the same dunk again but put it away and that's the dunk the card photo is from. I just enjoy the humor of how he failed and how he came right back and did the same thing over again.

First Jordan card I ever got was a 91-92 Skybox card with him and a couple other guys around the trophy from the 90-91 Finals. My favorite MJ cards pretty much come before his first retirement, the designs were more interesting back then, Fleer and Hoops are nice, I really like the Topps Stadium Club line, they did one with a great shot of Jordan dunking on Ewing and I also love to remember that game, Jordan dunked so hard the ball flung off the rim to the other end of the court, the Bulls quickly got it back, MJ ran it in and did the same dunk again but put it away and that's the dunk the card photo is from. I just enjoy the humor of how he failed and how he came right back and did the same thing over again.

:lol which card was it?

My favorite from that Topps Stadium Club would be the Beam Team.

Back