Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol which card was it?

My favorite from that Topps Stadium Club would be the Beam Team.

I think it's the standard MJ card from the 92-93 set.

I don't care if it's cliche, my absolute favorite is the Fleer rookie card, even if I wasn't a rookie card it just looks great. The sticker card from that same set is also really cool.

Oh yeah, I really like that too. But I usually just trade or buy it off, as I was never that lucky to get good ones from buying packs. :lol That reminds me, I manage to get ahold of the Flair Hot numbers too:

1995-96FlairHotNumbersMichaelJordanBGS95.jpg

I dunno where it is now though :gah::panic: I think I traded most of my Jordans for Rodman cards, as I was trying to complete all of his cards. Since Jordan cards were out of my budget :lol

Nice! That's one I never got. I've gotten some really good cards over the years but it was almost never MJ. :lol So I had to trade them to get MJ cards.

I spent more on MJ cards than I did on these statues and such for many years. :lol

First Jordan card I ever got was a 91-92 Skybox card with him and a couple other guys around the trophy from the 90-91 Finals. My favorite MJ cards pretty much come before his first retirement, the designs were more interesting back then, Fleer and Hoops are nice, I really like the Topps Stadium Club line, they did one with a great shot of Jordan dunking on Ewing and I also love to remember that game, Jordan dunked so hard the ball flung off the rim to the other end of the court, the Bulls quickly got it back, MJ ran it in and did the same dunk again but put it away and that's the dunk the card photo is from. I just enjoy the humor of how he failed and how he came right back and did the same thing over again.

89-90 NBA Hoops was first Jordan card.

I remember getting the SP Barons baseball card from Upper Deck. Jordan playing baseball was making all the headlines and that card was the rage. I opened the pack while in the shop and skimmed past it not noticing I had gotten it until I got home and went through them again. I remember the excitement. I have that card still, now I am going to have go look for it. I have the Skybox first edition set with several additional Jordans. Those cards were so cool when they came out. I think that set goes for about $5 now. I probably have $100 in it from 20 years ago :)

Nice! That's one I never got. I've gotten some really good cards over the years but it was almost never MJ. :lol So I had to trade them to get MJ cards.

I spent more on MJ cards than I did on these statues and such for many years. :lol

I had multiples of his 86 fleer rookie cards before basketball cards were even worth anything. I remember buying packs for 30 cents at the liquor store....i ended up keeping 4 of them and got them graded in 1990...all PSA 9...i shudder to think of how many i ruined and how many HT's i could buy if i sold them today.

I didn't really get into the sport and hobby until the 91-92 season but I instantly took to Jordan, his style of play was a performance, I don't know how else to describe it but you could only get it from him and I was captivated. First MJ cards I got and really liked were his solo Skybox 91-92 and Hoops 91-92.

I had multiples of his 86 fleer rookie cards before basketball cards were even worth anything. I remember buying packs for 30 cents at the liquor store....i ended up keeping 4 of them and got them graded in 1990...all PSA 9...i shudder to think of how many i ruined and how many HT's i could buy if i sold them today.

Never had the rookie. Always wanted to get it though. Someday I just might.

I didn't really get into the sport and hobby until the 91-92 season but I instantly took to Jordan, his style of play was a performance, I don't know how else to describe it but you could only get it from him and I was captivated. First MJ cards I got and really liked were his solo Skybox 91-92 and Hoops 91-92.

Got ya. Well, I a, a couple years older. :lol I remember being in an Applebee's and seeing him play the pistons. He was just so good and I started from there. So I totally understand what you're saying.

Got ya. Well, I a, a couple years older. :lol I remember being in an Applebee's and seeing him play the pistons. He was just so good and I started from there. So I totally understand what you're saying.

You ever check out Dr. J? Jordan led me to check him out too, he was really the pioneer of a lot of Jordan's signature stuff, he was a showman too. I don't deny the skills and number that the Kobes and Lebrons of the modern NBA put up, or even the records of those who came before Jordan and did more, but I think no matter how skilled any player is, you'll never find one again that brings the presence to the game MJ did, the way he affected his team, the way he pulled off what he did, he's not just one of the best in skill and stats, but he is a highlight in the game for being so unlike anyone else.

You ever check out Dr. J? Jordan led me to check him out too, he was really the pioneer of a lot of Jordan's signature stuff, he was a showman too. I don't deny the skills and number that the Kobes and Lebrons of the modern NBA put up, or even the records of those who came before Jordan and did more, but I think no matter how skilled any player is, you'll never find one again that brings the presence to the game MJ did, the way he affected his team, the way he pulled off what he did, he's not just one of the best in skill and stats, but he is a highlight in the game for being so unlike anyone else.

Dr. J, no doubt was a pioneer in the game, but Jordan was more influenced by David "Skywalker" Thompson as a kid. Mike originally wanted to go to NCState because of him. Funny how things turn out.

My favorite MJ card is the 2007SP Signature Edition Autograph. My first card was from the Pro Set in 1991. the one card that's mostly nostalgic is the Jim Lee drawn one. Being into comics, I gravitated towards cheesy stuff like that.

Dr. J, no doubt was a pioneer in the game, but Jordan was more influenced by David "Skywalker" Thompson as a kid. Mike originally wanted to go to NCState because of him. Funny how things turn out.

My favorite MJ card is the 2007SP Signature Edition Autograph. My first card was from the Pro Set in 1991. the one card that's mostly nostalgic is the Jim Lee drawn one. Being into comics, I gravitated towards cheesy stuff like that.

I never knew the David Thompson role model effect I just learned something

I'm not understanding it now, will they release 14 mj figures with one pair of Jordans, or will be a second pair of Jordans randomly added in each Package?

I'm not understanding it now, will they release 14 mj figures with one pair of Jordans, or will be a second pair of Jordans randomly added in each Package?

Maybe they'll release one Jordan, then sell the shoes separately on their site?

I wonder how long it would have taken to sculpt those shoes. :thud:

Kobe came with 2 pairs of sneakers (the exclusive had 3 pairs). Maybe some/all Jordan figures will come with 2 pairs of sneakers, or more, & then they have exclusive sneakers packed with exclusive versions of Jordan figures. Wonder if All Star Weekend Jordan will be an exclusive. They teased an All Star Weekend version some time last year didn't they?

774330_553175408028625_269448253_o.jpg

I can't believe the translucent quality to the blue and red rubber, those sneakers look just like the real ones, that's insane.

Be nice if a Jordan figure I want came with the VII and VIII, I had those back in the day and they were my favorite Jordans.

Getting all of them! But the Jordan 1's aren't there! How the HELL are you gonna forget the Banned in the USA's?

And I hope these have the NIKE logo instead of the retro jumpman.
(Those IV's better have that Nike Logo on the heel)
4EDFCBE5-596A-412A-AD38-A3B6D1394AA4-5919-00000B7C85495D09.jpg

But now that I look at them, it seems they probably don't have the rights to use any Nike or Brand Jordan logo branding, they probably just got greenlit to do the 1/6 sneaker silouttes.

Also as much as I love the warmup suit, I'd rather we get the Vinyl Jumpers with the crazy Agassi colors! Instant cash cow if they do those jumpers.

Last edited:
But now that I look at them, it seems they probably don't have the rights to use any Nike or Brand Jordan logo branding, they probably just got greenlit to do the 1/6 sneaker silouttes.
The XI's seem to have the Jumpman Jordan text between the 3rd spacing.
The VI's also have something underneath those clips.
The X has a logo on the back, so can't tell.

I'm curious how far they're taking the Jordan figures, to be really true to the different era's of shoes, you'll need Jordan's various looks, including alternate uniforms and hair and such.

jordan-1985.jpg

g255512_u96667_michael_jordan_drunk.jpg

nba_a_jordan_565.jpg

Michael+Jordan+of+the+Chicago+Bulls%252C+1989.jpg

michael-jordan.jpg

The current sculpt is definitely the latest years of his career, I wouldn't even say it works for the first Three-Peat.

Back