Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With these recent teaser pics of the 1/6 jordan sneaker line s*** just got real :yess:
This figure will support both of my habits (Sneaker/figure) collecting :panic:

Getting all of them! But the Jordan 1's aren't there! How the HELL are you gonna forget the Banned in the USA's?

And I hope these have the NIKE logo instead of the retro jumpman.
(Those IV's better have that Nike Logo on the heel)
4EDFCBE5-596A-412A-AD38-A3B6D1394AA4-5919-00000B7C85495D09.jpg

But now that I look at them, it seems they probably don't have the rights to use any Nike or Brand Jordan logo branding, they probably just got greenlit to do the 1/6 sneaker silouttes.

Also as much as I love the warmup suit, I'd rather we get the Vinyl Jumpers with the crazy Agassi colors! Instant cash cow if they do those jumpers.

Ill take them cement 4s from u.. how much?

You ever check out Dr. J? Jordan led me to check him out too, he was really the pioneer of a lot of Jordan's signature stuff, he was a showman too. I don't deny the skills and number that the Kobes and Lebrons of the modern NBA put up, or even the records of those who came before Jordan and did more, but I think no matter how skilled any player is, you'll never find one again that brings the presence to the game MJ did, the way he affected his team, the way he pulled off what he did, he's not just one of the best in skill and stats, but he is a highlight in the game for being so unlike anyone else.

Oh yeah. My Dad loves Dr. J. Yeah, he did things before Jordan and the current group could dream of it. I'm with ya on MJ for sure.

I hope that ENTERBAY will think to include in the package the figure number 23, shorty black number 23 michael jordan wear that underneath his shorts. it would be the killing

I has the largest collection of michael jordan figure in the world of new models custom made, you do not reviendre you même.Si it cares not hesitate to contact me it will be a pleasure to share with you my passion

Here is one of my finest pieces limited to one single copy, it is estimated a[/ATTACH]t more than $ 10,000, made to measure.

if you want more information on the different jerseys jordan or something else, do not hesitate to contact me it will be with pleasure

Does anyone think like me, why not put enterbaybill Photo joints jordan figure, it seems very fishy?

Enterbay always hide the joints as much as possible in their pre-release hype shots.
Their official product shots will show the joints when its time to pre-order from their site.

This mj exclusive is a piss off, nice to see the collectors interests are being taken ca, of

Wow... 10K, man... value is really in the eyes of the beholder.

I think the head looks like Kevin Garnett to me.

You are right!
Maybe that's why it's $10.000; they had Garnett dress up like MJ so the artist could repaint the figure while looking at him :D

Back