Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

I get ya, you want this as a figure.

HCG9225.jpg

Yep exactly that,but off course,that might change if the figure does indeed come with the gunner.

The knife won't be made out of plastic like HT do though,it will be pure metal like EB have done so far.

You know, while the Barney Ross body would work for an HT Rambo 4, it doesn't really work for bow aiming poses, I've tried. While I'd like the gear included, I wouldn't be too excited about it, I'd just pose him holding the bow, even though aiming woudl look cooler. Don't know if the EB body poses like that.

Im hoping this is why HT is taking so long.:lol
Developing a new body that will be able to do that pose.Even the rubber bodies couldn't hold the bow right,no body,even EB's,are able to bend as far as you want it to.

You guys shouldnt speculate SO much on EB releases or even anticipate much. Knowing their abilty or rather Passion for Screwing up and their punctuality with releases, everything they make will be disappointing. They have perfected the art of screwing up with experience from their last few releases...

Im hoping this is why HT is taking so long.:lol
Developing a new body that will be able to do that pose.Even the rubber bodies couldn't hold the bow right,no body,even EB's,are able to bend as far as you want it to.

For some reason, these companies stop shoulder articulation at a point that is less than what a real human shoulder can do, yes it means carving into the shoulder more for the joint, but so what, and I'm talking about even a regular TT body just made out of plastic with all sorts of joints.

You guys shouldnt speculate SO much on EB releases or even anticipate much. Knowing their abilty or rather Passion for Screwing up and their punctuality with releases, everything they make will be disappointing. They have perfected the art of screwing up with experience from their last few releases...

Indeed,and im not having high hopes before i see the released product,even if this Rambo looks great i won't strike before i see the released product,EB is not easy to trust these days that's for sure.

The Proto pics of GOD looked amazing,but i didn't order because i know EB can mess up really bad sometimes plus,it was their first rubber body so...

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: :monkey2

For some reason, these companies stop shoulder articulation at a point that is less than what a real human shoulder can do, yes it means carving into the shoulder more for the joint, but so what, and I'm talking about even a regular TT body just made out of plastic with all sorts of joints.

I doubt they care about articulation enough to ruin the Barney/Whiplash body. They'll likely ride out more mileage on that for a RAMBO Johnny. Even ACI's upcoming muscle body looks to have limited articulation in favor of the muscles. Closest we'll have is the TTA.

I'm just posting cuz I love Rambo and it's just fun to talk about, even if nothing ever comes of it, but fair warning, I'll probably talk twice as much if an actual figure is ever shown :lol

I doubt they care about articulation enough to ruin the Barney/Whiplash body. They'll likely ride out more mileage on that for a RAMBO Johnny.

I'm sure, fortunately the bow and arrow figure is not the main one I would make. Ideally I'd like to make all 4 I posted though.

I'm sure, fortunately the bow and arrow figure is not the main one I would make. Ideally I'd like to make all 4 I posted though.

Sounds like what i used to do with my Rambo's,i had 11 at one point but after a while you realize how boring it is to have the same sculpt on 3-4 figures so you end up selling some of them.

Ill try to switch between last battle and first Bow strike look,and if they offer the ending scene attire,which means an extra head,sure ill display that too.

Won't bore me, Rambo 4 is my most favorite movie and I actually feel like each costume represents the evolution of the character over the course of the film so I'd enjoy each of those aspects represented in my collection. I don't really feel anything like that about his multiple looks in each of the other films, they're just other costumes to me. For the most part, Rambo was always the same guy at the start and begining of the first 3, the 4th was the only one where he was a very different guy at the end from the start.

Trust me,ive been there...It will bore you after a while.It's not worth the money you spend on extra heads,bodies ++.I gave up after a month with Rambo 3 with the Halo jacket on the horse,i thought at first that the idea was brilliant and i absolutely loved it,but i displayed all 3 of my Rambo 3 figures so it was kinda overkill.

2 is more than enough if it's the same figure and same head.

Maybe for you, trust me, it's what I want and it won't change. Like I said, it's not, oh wouldn't it be neat to have this costume and this costume, I really like the character and really value the stages of his growth in the movie and would fondly look at each figure thinking of those aspects. Others seeing my collection might see things a bit repetitive, but for me, they're quite different beyond just what they look like.

Won't bore me, Rambo 4 is my most favorite movie and I actually feel like each costume represents the evolution of the character over the course of the film so I'd enjoy each of those aspects represented in my collection. I don't really feel anything like that about his multiple looks in each of the other films, they're just other costumes to me. For the most part, Rambo was always the same guy at the start and begining of the first 3, the 4th was the only one where he was a very different guy at the end from the start.
I know it's a long shot, but can you imagine if they could also create school boy? or the evil guy that get's his gut cut open at the end? those would be unreal! Can HT ever go wrong if they accessorize them properly?

I know it's a long shot, but can you imagine if they could also create school boy? or the evil guy that get's his gut cut open at the end? those would be unreal! Can HT ever go wrong if they accessorize them properly?

spilling gut action and intestine accessories ? :hi5:

I could care less, I really don't feel a need to own anyone from the Rambo franchise except Rambo and Trautman.

Maybe for you, trust me, it's what I want and it won't change. Like I said, it's not, oh wouldn't it be neat to have this costume and this costume, I really like the character and really value the stages of his growth in the movie and would fondly look at each figure thinking of those aspects. Others seeing my collection might see things a bit repetitive, but for me, they're quite different beyond just what they look like.

This conversation struck a chord with me what with all the multiples of T-800 and T-1000 I have. And those aren't even different costumes for the most part.

This conversation struck a chord with me what with all the multiples of T-800 and T-1000 I have. And those aren't even different costumes for the most part.

Thos, I might almost see myself tiring of, Terminators are mor action than character dvelopment. For me, Rambo 4 is about character growth and each costume ends up reresenting a stage of that in the mvie and has greater meaning than just another. I will never tire of those stages, they are why I love the character.

Back